PDA

View Full Version : Tiger heads up glitch

VividChaos
04-27-2011, 02:01 AM
I'm in my first season of the road to the masters and I am currently challenging tiger for his number one spot (we are playing head to head). I have the season set for 2 rounds and every time I load the second round of the tournament it shows tiger as finished 18 holes with 0 strokes. This puts him at -70 something for the tournament. Has anyone else had this problem?

Trash Man
04-27-2011, 06:40 PM
I'm in my first season of the road to the masters and I am currently challenging tiger for his number one spot (we are playing head to head). I have the season set for 2 rounds and every time I load the second round of the tournament it shows tiger as finished 18 holes with 0 strokes. This puts him at -70 something for the tournament. Has anyone else had this problem?

I've not heard of it being this bad but I have read others saying Tiger Woods went from being something like -5 at the end of the first round, then starting the 2nd round at -20 odd.

lincoln80
04-27-2011, 11:52 PM
I had the same thing 18 holes and 16 strokes so he won the tourny but i still got the #1 spot. Did not happen at all any other time during my 3 play throughs.