PDA

View Full Version : i don't get this game. can i go back an replay levels?

Fruhmann360
07-01-2007, 08:06 PM
i have no idea what is going on in this game. first on in a farm, then i'm on the streets, then in a kitchen and now a sewer.

i got all my charms in the first level, 25/25. but now for the street level and the kitchen i'm missing over 60. i didn't even know it was a whole new level. i just thought i was doing side missions.

can i go back and replay the levels?

Orange and Blue
07-02-2007, 04:33 AM
Yes you can go back to levels via the metal lid looking icons on your map. The sewer is the central hub of the game, allowing you to jump to all levels of the game from there. One tip........if you see a charm DONT leave it there, get it! I got screwed by one charm on the 525 achievement because I couldnt get back to a charm on the Market level i missed. You can at any time press pause and jump to the sewer as well.....handy in situations when you cant get to the sewer icon very quickly. Good luck!

http://my.livecard.net/23084/orange%20and%20blue.png

Fruhmann360
07-02-2007, 10:32 PM
so why can't you get back to the market level?

Orange and Blue
07-03-2007, 04:28 AM
you should be able to by climbing to the top of the sewer by jumping on the upside down bucket and proceeding up the platforms

Chuppernicus
07-10-2007, 03:19 AM
Sweet, intel, I was about to start the game over as I missed a ton on the city of lights level and then went to the sewer after one of the mini games. Thanks

Cordes
08-11-2007, 10:19 PM
you should be able to by climbing to the top of the sewer by jumping on the upside down bucket and proceeding up the platforms

I think he was wondering why you couldn't get that 1 missing charm on the market level.