PDA

View Full Version : Mortal Kombat Secret Characters

KnifeLife
04-27-2011, 07:05 PM
Does Anyone No If Its Possible To Unlock Classic Smoke On MK9 Ive Beaten Him In The Secret Fight, And I Figured After That You Would Be Able To Play As Him Or At Least Get His Classic Costume But Apparently Not, Does Anyone No If It Has Just Glitched Out For Me Or You Just Only Get The Cheevo For Reaching The Fight.. Cheers :)

A ZombieTwinkie
04-27-2011, 07:09 PM
You only get the achievement for getting to the fight. Nothing else. It does suck. The only Klassic Costumes you can get are Scorpion, Sub Zero, Reptile, Ermac, Kitana and Jade I do believe.

If you have any other questions about the game, post in the Mortal Kombat thread, here:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=459

Gackt
04-27-2011, 07:10 PM
I never realized how reading a paragraph of someone who capitalized every beginning letter of every word was so annoying till just now.

DeekBoy
04-27-2011, 07:32 PM
Does Anyone No If Its Possible To Unlock Classic Smoke On MK9 Ive Beaten Him In The Secret Fight, And I Figured After That You Would Be Able To Play As Him Or At Least Get His Classic Costume But Apparently Not, Does Anyone No If It Has Just Glitched Out For Me Or You Just Only Get The Cheevo For Reaching The Fight.. Cheers :)

Your next best bet would be Smoke's alternate costume.

KillerChris8814
04-27-2011, 08:47 PM
You only get the achievement for getting to the fight. Nothing else. It does suck. The only Klassic Costumes you can get are Scorpion, Sub Zero, Reptile, Ermac, Kitana and Jade I do believe.

If you have any other questions about the game, post in the Mortal Kombat thread, here:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=459

Mileena was also available.

spyder2g
04-27-2011, 10:27 PM
I never realized how reading a paragraph of someone who capitalized every beginning letter of every word was so annoying till just now.

Right There With Ya. Is There A Way To Make Your Computer Do It Automatically Cause This Is Actually A Good Amount Of Extra Work. :p

A ZombieTwinkie
04-27-2011, 11:54 PM
Mileena was also available.

That's what I thought, but wasn't 100% for sure on that Was goin off the top of my head.