PDA

View Full Version : *SPOILER ALERT* final boss fight opinion

namepending
04-27-2011, 09:57 PM
i really liked the final boss fight, but my only problem is that corde just picks up a pipe and is able to thrust it through the front of his armor, his body, the bckside of his armor, and through that core thing on his back. isn't it like super high tech armor and he can just take a pipe through it...i don't know that just bugged me...

Dervius
04-27-2011, 10:31 PM
Was quite fun, better than the original games boss fight, although the way he kills Soren in the first game is pure badassery. The pipe is a little shaky although the actual cutscene itself was quite cool.

I ended up finishing off General Salvador (who looks suspiciously like a Lion) with an incendiary shotgun.

namepending
04-27-2011, 10:52 PM
yeah believe me i love this game an it is like ten times better than the first, and th boss fight did seem a lot more fair, i remember dying like 10 times fighting the boss in the first game, i was just thinking from a "realistic" opinion that i didn't thinik a pipe would be able to go through all that so easy. and i used an incendiary machine gun :D

Dervius
04-27-2011, 11:13 PM
Fire spouting weaponry, the way forward. I too remember the grinding nature of the first boss chipping away at his health only to have his shield regen after being killed for the fifteenth time surrounded by an infinite number of Arm Commandos.

I found the Salvador fight a little easy if I'm honest, but I enjoyed the one on one style of the fight but after his badass introduction at the games outset I did expect more.

Mr Bungle
04-28-2011, 01:46 AM
Was quite fun, better than the original games boss fight, although the way he kills Soren in the first game is pure badassery. The pipe is a little shaky although the actual cutscene itself was quite cool.

I ended up finishing off General Salvador (who looks suspiciously like a Lion) with an incendiary shotgun.

Same here. That and the assault rifle with the Auto Mod.

Orange Man
04-28-2011, 04:50 AM
Lol, me too. :P