PDA

View Full Version : tapatalk

tre peezy092
04-29-2011, 11:26 PM
idk if this is the correct forum but i was curious if this forum existed on this app.
if not then i believe it would be a good idea for the forum to look into getting their forum on the app. as in the age of smartphones and tablets the app makes it easier to browse forums then the clunky web browsers on smartphones and tablets. i believe others would agree with me.

Deviantelf
04-30-2011, 06:54 AM
I don't even know what "tapatalk" is... but I've got a cell phone from early 2009 (a Sony Ericsson, it was out about 3-6 months before I bought one) and I can use the site on it just fine. Personally I wouldn't bother using an app for something my phone does itself. *shrug* The whole idea of using an app for stuff I could do just as fast or faster on the web on my phone always boggled my mind.

Ok, so before posting this I did a quick search on "tapatalk" and found several things for an app... that... hell, I dunno... does what a browser would do only less??? for better phones than I have... I'm confused. :confused:

DeekBoy
04-30-2011, 07:42 AM
I have seen this app on other forums before but never cared enough to purchase it. My Incredible seems to handle this site perfectly so I don't think I need an app. I haven't looked into what the app actually does though.