PDA

View Full Version : I don't understand this game!

IK84
04-30-2011, 02:42 AM
I picked up this game because I heard that it was the easiest game since avatar. However I have never played a football game in my life nor do I know the rules of actual American Football. I tried using the achievement guide, but it was very unhelpful and vague.

The only knowledge of this game I have is that the point of the game is to get the most points by getting touchdowns. I have no clue what the strategies in the middle of the game do. I can't seem to find much help online either.

Please explain this game to me!

gravelandx88
07-07-2011, 11:30 PM
I picked up this game because I heard that it was the easiest game since avatar. However I have never played a football game in my life nor do I know the rules of actual American Football. I tried using the achievement guide, but it was very unhelpful and vague.

The only knowledge of this game I have is that the point of the game is to get the most points by getting touchdowns. I have no clue what the strategies in the middle of the game do. I can't seem to find much help online either.

Please explain this game to me!

You probably figured it out by now. If not, I can help you. I managed to get 9/10 achievements unlocked in the first game. Just play easy difficulty & set the timer at 7 mins. Its just like playing Madden.

Homaz
02-24-2012, 11:01 AM
I don't understand it, too. I don't even know the rules from football.
The guide and youtube videos aren't helping me out :(

WIN308ROB
10-28-2013, 10:37 PM
I know nothing about football either - this video got me through it.
Backyard Football '10 - YouTube