PDA

View Full Version : Street fighter

klaww
04-30-2011, 03:44 PM
how do you win a fight on here, i absolutely cannot find out how.

Also, whats the best table? I can only afford about one or two right now. :P

TerreBullet
06-01-2011, 02:11 AM
Credit to Hoofy Rogers for the detailed explination.

1st: How to start a "FIGHT!" mode.

Each of the fighters that you can see on the middle of the table have 4 flashing lights which correspond to what combo you are at. To start a mode you must hit 4 ramps/orbits in a specific order and within a fair amount of time which will light all 4 lights. Each fighter is different and there appears to be more than 1 combo order for certain players.

2nd: The Ramps/Orbits.

I will number each ramp/orbit for ease of reference. At this stage I have not found any combination involving anything other than the 4 easy to hit ramps/orbits. From left to right:

1: Left orbit with POLICE written on it and a Chun-Li spinner
2: Left ramp with AKUMA written in front of it and a model Akuma standing on top
3: Right mini orbit with CHARGE written in front of it and triggers the Blanka animation when hit.
4: Right orbit with POLICE written on/in front of it

Notes*
For 1 & 4 to count the ball must travel from one and come out the other; Going through the bumpers and coming out the middle doesn't count as a combo.
3 registers a combo when Blanka animates even if the ball doesn't make the whole orbit; In unfortunate circumstances this can result in it animating twice and killing a combo.
The wrong ramp hit during a chain is literally a combo-breaker and will either reset the combo completely or start a new combo. Taking too long will also result in the combo going back 1 step (Not sure on the time although I think the allotted time gets shorter at the tail end of the combo).

3: The Combo's. (Work in Progress)

To start the mode, complete one of the following combinations and then sink the ball in whichever lockhole appears and flashes when completed

Chun Li: 4 - 4 - 1 - 4 (Recommended)
Guile: 4 - 3 - 2 - 4
Ken: 4 - 2 - 3 - 1
Ryu: 1 - 1 - 2 - 1

(Thanks to "Pink Predalien" for the Ryu combo)

4: The "FIGHT!"

This is, as expected, a fight between 2 SF characters. You play as whichever character combo you completed and spar off against a certain character depending on which combo you completed.
Each player has 20hp represented by the number of lights below each flipper. To reduce your opponents HP and win the mode you must hit any of the 4 mentioned ramps while avoiding all targets and the bumpers which reduce your own HP.
Each standard hit inflicts 2 damage while a hit into a specially opened side lock-hole inflicts 6+ damage to your opponent. There's no time limit to this mode.