PDA

View Full Version : Unable to unlock Rule #9 - Orders

MixtheMaster1
04-30-2011, 09:28 PM
Could anybody tell me exactly how they got this. It seems to unlock at random!

I've gotten all achievements besides this and maxing all my classes. I've given plenty of orders during that time...

SirDracu
05-01-2011, 07:01 AM
i've got this all the way in the 9th mission; and ofcourse i've given a shitload of orders till then :), dont know whats with these secret achievement

acurate bob
05-01-2011, 03:20 PM
I got this achi during the "line in the sand" mission.

my mates got it after this one so I'm not sure what triggers it.

Just keep pausing it after each part to check objectives and do them as fast as possible. Could be you need to do them ASAP. As Knox says if I remember "do what I tell you when I tell you, and you will go home. And not in a body bag". May be a hint there.

Dragonwhisp3rer
05-01-2011, 03:32 PM
I got this earlier by giving oders for the first time through the map button(Back) it was on the 9inth mission too so I am not sure wich one triggered it first

MixtheMaster1
05-02-2011, 01:02 AM
I'm just a couple of levels away from getting my last guy up to level 20 now. This is getting ridiculous. Has anybody gotten it on the FTE missions or do have to haul my butt through the campaign once again?

MixtheMaster1
05-02-2011, 05:02 AM
Sorry for the double post, but I finally got it! I read somewhere on the internet that mission 7 was a good mission to get it on. And sure enough, after having completed 3/4 of the mission following all orders to letter and ordering hold position commands right on top of the defend markers it unlocked! If anyone else is struggling with this do mission 7!

Happy Obama>Osama day by the way!