PDA

View Full Version : Just a Suggestion:

Madfrog0
04-30-2011, 09:51 PM
I love the Achievement trading threads and all...

And i don't know about everyone else but i work on a few games at once. so when i go to that game's forum and sign up for the achiev trading thread and log back on the next day i get 4-5 of the same thread tittle "Achievement Trading Thread"

So just a suggestion instead of having to open each one if we can start putting like "Halo Reach Achievement Trading Thread" or "COD Black Ops Achievement Trading Thread"? Just to help people looking at the User CP to quickly identify what thread relates to what game.

Or maybe i'm doing it wrong and there's a way to tell?

ChArG1nMaLAZ0R
04-30-2011, 10:39 PM
i just stick my name in there and wait for someone to message me on the xbox. Or i message someone near the end. no need to keep an eye on the thread

Starstrukk X360A
04-30-2011, 10:54 PM
Usually you can tell what game the thread's for by looking at the game it's categorized under.

CRA166 T
04-30-2011, 10:56 PM
As above ^^^

I've never had to check back in a trading thread, put your name down and/or take other people details down sit back and wait.

DragonsGoMOO
04-30-2011, 10:59 PM
I've never had to check back in a trading thread, put your name down and/or take other people details down sit back and wait.

Exactly.
It's really easy.

Just put down your GamerTag, what achievements you need, and kick back and relax.

I did it on Borderlands and Fable 3, and I got about 20 friend requests and messages. It was crazy. I didn't think it would work that well.

McGoogles
04-30-2011, 11:02 PM
Wrong forum:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=124

Anyways, you can view what thread such game is listed in by going to "Find all posts by (username)" and looking at the forum the achievement trading thread(s) is posted in.