PDA

View Full Version : Son of Sun Achievement.

kRaZyNeSs
04-03-2006, 06:01 AM
How do you unlock this? Do you have to reach Son of Sun for each level in Gauntlet Mode or what?

Someone explain please because on the first level i went Son of Sun 15 and still didn't get it.

Psycence
04-04-2006, 04:51 PM
yes you have to get up to the final level which is son of son in gauntlet and complete it

kRaZyNeSs
04-04-2006, 11:04 PM
yes you have to get up to the final level which is son of son in gauntlet and complete it

Is this just for one level that you choose for Gauntlet Mode or all of them?

Cause I didn't get this achievement even though I went up to Son of Sun (times 15.)

kRaZyNeSs
04-10-2006, 12:17 AM
Yea I just got it.

You have to get to Son of Sun 1 on each level in Gauntlet mode...took awhile to do -_-

JReedNet
09-10-2006, 06:50 AM
How do you unlock the very last level, the one prior to the question mark?

El Cid xMGx
10-05-2006, 09:34 PM
My wife is very good at this game....course I suck at it lol so I think Im the comparison tool. But anyways she is having trouble with this one. Very tough game, she used to play it on MSN games and such!

Cid

Pedro7_2000
04-05-2007, 06:31 PM
Yea I just got it.

You have to get to Son of Sun 1 on each level in Gauntlet mode...took awhile to do -_-

OK, so you have to get to Son of Sun 1 in each different "map" of Gauntlet mode? I kept trying to max out Son of Sun on one "map".
Thx!

Spandi
04-17-2009, 04:30 PM
Recently got this one so here is how I did it:

In Gauntlet mode, there are two submodes, Practice and Survival (switch between them with Y). You need to reach the Son of Sun rank (= beating the Eagle rank) on every level in both these modes to unlock the achievement.

Beating Son of Sun is NOT necessary.

Retro Thanos
07-02-2009, 05:47 PM
Recently got this one so here is how I did it:

In Gauntlet mode, there are two submodes, Practice and Survival (switch between them with Y). You need to reach the Son of Sun rank (= beating the Eagle rank) on every level in both these modes to unlock the achievement.

Beating Son of Sun is NOT necessary.

I can confirm that that you only need to do one of the modes (I did Survival) to get the achievement. You also only need to do the first 21 levels, Space and Random are not required for the achievement!

grigorianz
03-18-2011, 09:52 AM
CanSon of Sun be coped to another disk?
astigmatism (http://eyesvisions.com/laser-correction/)

Big Papa 07
03-21-2011, 09:23 PM
way to not know what youre talking about dude! lol