PDA

View Full Version : Rifleman

Gadgetboi
07-02-2007, 01:35 PM
I have desperately been trying to get the Rifleman achievement, and as the guide says i am doing it on the first British mission. I have tried it three times, by knocking out the German guard and using only his weapon, but every time i complete the level no achievement. And i have no idea why.

Could anyone help me on this?

Shaaady Souljah
07-02-2007, 03:32 PM
supposedly some people had trouble getting this to unlock. some said they could not throw a grenade or melee, otherwise it would not unlock.

if that doesnt help, just get it on a later level. i got mine much farther along in the campaign...

Zef
07-02-2007, 03:35 PM
There is one that starts in a train yard, it is a British mission (don't remember the number or name, sorry). Right at the start there are Germans with rifles, steal one of them and you will be able to get the rifleman and scavenger achievements at the same time. You also won't run low on ammo as most of the enemies have the same gun.

Brighton X
07-07-2007, 03:34 PM
There is one that starts in a train yard, it is a British mission (don't remember the number or name, sorry). Right at the start there are Germans with rifles, steal one of them and you will be able to get the rifleman and scavenger achievements at the same time. You also won't run low on ammo as most of the enemies have the same gun.
:whs

I did exactly that.

If you can, find a Gwehr48, probably the best rifle in the game.

sln333
07-07-2007, 07:24 PM
i got it playing the british mission that takes place in the fuel depot, the one where you have to protect each side and blow up tanks.

Fullawka14
07-07-2007, 09:19 PM
Well I got that achievement long time ago so i can't remember oh wait now i do i got it on the mission where you knock out that guard thats taking a piss, i duno what level that is but thats the level i got it on.