PDA

View Full Version : Why cant I equip HammerHead clubs!!

skizzle168
05-03-2011, 05:49 AM
Ive tried verything possibble. Every time I go to "in the bag' or club tuner they are gone and replaced with the shitty EA clubs. Yes I selected them properly from the pro shop, and selecting them on the in the bag menu. Infact ive tried every possibble combo for equiping them that I can. Same result every time. I played through 5 years of boring career mode just to unlock the Hammerhead clubs and gear so I would actually have a chance at being competitive in multiplayer. When I finally do, I cant even use the clubs. Im sick of EA and their bullshit broken games. Im over it..

i m redshark
05-07-2011, 05:02 PM
Ive tried verything possibble. Every time I go to "in the bag' or club tuner they are gone and replaced with the shitty EA clubs. Yes I selected them properly from the pro shop, and selecting them on the in the bag menu. Infact ive tried every possibble combo for equiping them that I can. Same result every time. I played through 5 years of boring career mode just to unlock the Hammerhead clubs and gear so I would actually have a chance at being competitive in multiplayer. When I finally do, I cant even use the clubs. Im sick of EA and their bullshit broken games. Im over it..

The only thing that I can think of is to save when you exit out of the pro shop, but with you saying that you are on your 5th season I'm sure you have already noticed that. Like I said, that is my only thought

Funky Claude
11-22-2011, 03:04 AM
I'm in the same boat. I have unlocked and also used my prototypes...all of them. Now when I go to select them and save them it keeps the stupid EA clubs in my bag. What's more, is I elect to replace my 8iron with a 1iron and after saving it, it never gives me my 1iron. Instead i'm back with my 8iron. And that is with the EA clubs also. I can't seem to choose my own clubs anymore. Even clicking the driver in my bag it comes up with irons, woods and anything but drivers. Weird....it's gone whacky. Any solutions??