PDA

View Full Version : You know your obsessed with Hexic when...

Gorjira
07-02-2007, 02:14 PM
When you shut your eyes and you can see a board with colours rotating to form flowers..This used to happen to me in maths xD It was when I was trying to get an easy odd achievement [ 150k points ] and was always playing it...Its stopped now Ive gotten it though...

So..if this happens to you...You play to much of Hexic x];)

JigSaw
07-10-2007, 01:34 AM
i think ive played too much then lol

Zef
07-10-2007, 01:45 AM
You also know you have been playing too much when you expet things to vanish if there are three of them touching and are the same colour.

Much like when you play too much Tetris, you can organise things ruthlessly into neat lines. My cupboards are packed ever since I managed a three hour streak in marathon.

Gorjira
07-12-2007, 10:27 AM
You also know you have been playing too much when you expet things to vanish if there are three of them touching and are the same colour.

Much like when you play too much Tetris, you can organise things ruthlessly into neat lines. My cupboards are packed ever since I managed a three hour streak in marathon.

Lawl ! Mines all calmed down now Ive been off it for a month...I think Ill leave the last two achievements and leave the game.

KingGotenW
10-28-2007, 05:03 AM
lol... thats called H.O.C. Hexic Obsession Disorder

B0YCE
03-21-2008, 01:50 PM
i got so obsessed with this game.

j hermit
10-27-2008, 08:00 AM
you're afflicted with a well documented condition my friend. it's called the tetris effect and it's given me many a sleepless night.

here's a link if you wanna know more!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetris_effect

Nanbag
11-12-2008, 10:01 AM
i randomly discovered this game whilst going through my games library after i downloaded a demo, now im addicted and cant stop til i get all the achievements because im an achievement whore, but some of these are f
f*****g impossible!

Luigi01
01-11-2009, 05:26 AM
you're afflicted with a well documented condition my friend. it's called the tetris effect and it's given me many a sleepless night.

here's a link if you wanna know more!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetris_effect

Oh, wow. I didn't know there was an actual term for it. This happens to me a lot with puzzle games.

antnie
01-18-2009, 03:44 AM
During school I will stare off, and I will see the same picture in my mind of a flower being made of six purple peices. I love it.

ChipmunksRus
03-17-2009, 12:53 PM
During school I will stare off, and I will see the same picture in my mind of a flower being made of six purple peices. I love it. lol that's funny