PDA

View Full Version : Masters Moments

Mister Macclad
05-03-2011, 04:01 PM
Okay, so I'm stuck again!

I can't do the master's moment which requires me to get a double eagle. I have gotten to within 15 yards of the cup several times but always on the outer edges of the circle. Can't seem to get anywhere near the hole never mind in it.

I'm 100% maxed out now with clubs and suits

I'd appreciate any advice. Thanks

CanuckLefty
05-03-2011, 06:16 PM
There's not a lot of advice to give other than "keep at it". I do recommend using an iron to get the ball to land softer - tune your clubs (if necessary) to ensure a 2 or 3-iron can carry the pond.

arjb5
05-03-2011, 07:23 PM
There's not a lot of advice to give other than "keep at it". I do recommend using an iron to get the ball to land softer - tune your clubs (if necessary) to ensure a 2 or 3-iron can carry the pond.

I agree completely, tuning your clubs is key to figuring out alot of this. Once you know what the challenge is based on, don't forget to change what is in your bag to be able to have options on club selection. For some of the moments I traded low wedges for some longer irons and woods to be able to have options on how to approach some shots and vice versa.

i m redshark
05-07-2011, 04:59 PM

This is what I did, my stats were around 65-70 each when I mastered this. I replaced my 5 wood with a 1 iron and used that with as much loft that I could get. If that gives you any sort of idea or help

Mister Macclad
05-07-2011, 08:46 PM
Thanks, done it now with a tuned iron. Stuck on Phil's now :-(

cHRiSCOe
05-07-2011, 08:59 PM
Nothing too do with the masters moments type game, but during the real masters in season can you not use ball spin and power when you swing?