PDA

View Full Version : Save Data Erased

GORQITO
05-05-2011, 01:25 AM
After purchasing Section 8 Prejudice off of Steam, and playing campaign for a couple hours, the game decides to freeze during loading. When I reboot the game, no campaign save files were found, the only option I have is "new campaign". I'd prefer not to start over but I will if I have to.

Anyone know a fix, or have had similar problems? :mad:

Eternal
05-05-2011, 01:38 AM
Did you save at all during the campaign?

GORQITO
05-05-2011, 06:29 PM
That might be the problem... :blunt Thanks I'll go and save next time... :P

DayV3d
05-07-2011, 05:58 PM
Did you save at all during the campaign?

autosave feature, no manual :(

well, mine crashed today and everythings gone too, right after finishing the level "beasts" in the loading screen.

GORQITO
05-07-2011, 10:37 PM

well, mine crashed today and everythings gone too, right after finishing the level "beasts" in the loading screen.

Yeah I have just realized that there is no manual save as well... It's a bit of hit and miss when it comes to freezing, usually happens at loading screens too. Hoping for a patch to come soon.

Eternal
05-08-2011, 09:52 AM
My game froze twice during the campaign during the loading screens, but I was able to continue when I restarted.

x_Silxx_x
05-08-2011, 12:13 PM

The exact same thing just happened to me. Completed a level, loading screen appeared, game crashed. Loaded the game back up - Save gone.

This is bullshit. :mad:

Sn1gaaaZ
05-08-2011, 06:00 PM
Same here, just straight after the 'beasts' level during the loading screen for the next mission, bummer!

I haven't played any multiplayer yet - just intended to finish the campaign first - but does anyone know if the multiplayer stats were also reseted?

DarkNightRJ
05-09-2011, 05:54 AM
Right after Beasts as well. I really hope theres a way to fix this without going through everything again...I have a feeling it was close to the end.

DarkNightRJ
05-09-2011, 06:09 AM
I haven't played any multiplayer yet - just intended to finish the campaign first - but does anyone know if the multiplayer stats were also reseted?

All I know for sure right now is my level is still there.

Sn1gaaaZ
05-09-2011, 05:05 PM
All I know for sure right now is my level is still there.
Oh at least good news thanks. I think I'm doing everything in multiplayer now before starting over with the glitchy hard campaign. Hopefully there is an update coming.