PDA

View Full Version : How good is this game?

superdupergizmo
05-06-2011, 01:07 PM
I downloaded the trial version (i had to clear nearly a gig of music for my phone to install a 200 meg app. :confused:) and it was terrible. the game lagged, the animations were terrible and the sound was downright awful. so i was wondering if it's any better once you buy it. and it's 7 euros on the market, that's more than ten dollars, which is ridiculous. i remember when tap tap was free for ipod, that game puts this one to shame. for instance is there a live feature like on the different tap taps? like where you can compete with people online? christ, even a split screen like tap tap 2 (was it the two?) if there is i might consider buying it.
from the demo i just got the impression it was a really weak try and just a cheap cash in. it really annoys me that the games are so expensive without justification. if they included actual live features (not just achievements) i could understand the price but this is ridiculous. i think it's just microsoft trying to cash in yet again on achievement whores like myself.

foamy10
05-06-2011, 01:19 PM
i would just say buy the actual game on 360 it's a fairly decent game and you could easily 1000 it or at least 900 it withen a few days

Ophiuchus23
06-10-2011, 04:32 AM
I lost interest in this series around guitar hero 3, but I can still rock a flippin' solo!

eastx
06-11-2011, 03:51 AM
I didn't enjoy this game at all. I was open to the idea of liking it, but it's just really poorly done IMO. Terrible graphics, menus, career progression, covers, song choices.... Everything really. If it was $3 I could maybe forgive its shortcomings, but $7 is madness.

Coadster1
06-11-2011, 04:00 AM
The setlist isn't that great, but the graphics certainly have improved and overall gameplay I would say is better than past games. Not the best Guitar Hero, but certainly not the worst. Also fairly cheap nowadays and it's an easy 1000, I need to finish it up myself.

eastx
06-11-2011, 04:34 AM
The setlist isn't that great, but the graphics certainly have improved and overall gameplay I would say is better than past games. Not the best Guitar Hero, but certainly not the worst. Also fairly cheap nowadays and it's an easy 1000, I need to finish it up myself.

We are talking about Guitar Hero 5 on Windows Phone, you silly.

deepinthemosh
06-26-2011, 11:03 PM
Good to know that this is a bad investment, even if it is on sale.

Samurai Kadaj
07-28-2011, 09:00 PM
This game is so hugely disappointing, especially when there's a version of Guitar Hero for the iPhone that's a million times better than this and includes new gameplay mechanics that really adapt well to the operating system (a smart phone). So what the hell? You'd think Microsoft would get the better version of GH for their phone, but that isn't the case here.

yamayamayaamaa
08-13-2011, 12:28 PM
The game wasn't THAT bad.
I got it when it was deal of the week and I recently just started and finished it.

Easy 200! :woop:

monkey123
04-14-2013, 03:36 AM
great game