PDA

View Full Version : Looks Great

dell
05-07-2011, 10:09 AM
What do you think, I think it looks great and love story based racing games and they are using DICE's Frostbite 2.0 engine. just might be picking this up!

Teh Phantomz
05-12-2011, 01:35 PM
I pick up all need for speeds except Shift 2, didn't like Shift 1 so yeah.

awesomedalton
05-13-2011, 06:59 PM
Yeah the only ones i didnt like were track racing ones.. uhh prostreet, shift, shift 2.. whatever else. I think that was a different team that the people that made most wanted, carbon, and hot pursuit. Not sure but i think i heard that somewhere. Anyway this looks like one of them that i would be into. Might have to pick this up.

BowManHomie
05-31-2011, 11:35 AM
Yes the preview seems very awesome to me as well , but I keep on seeing people saying " if there's no custumasation then I'm on not buying it" that makes me sick , the point of the need for speed franchise in my opinion is about racing, not stuffing 12 speakers in the trunk of a car like in underground2 , the run I think will be something like undercover and possibly hot pursuit combined into 1 , cause that would be just fudgin awesome.
Overall can't wait till this comes out , cause this is my first time preordering a game :)

TTD187
06-08-2011, 06:08 AM
I do want customisation but I'm not bothered with in-depth crap, I just wanna drive around in a supercharged 1970 dodge challenger :) or a 67 impala, I don't care for these tuners and exotics though, if I can, I will go muscle through the whole game, I didn't really like the real time events though, it's interesting but I'd like more control over the character, I will however, be buying this, I'm not sure when, I want to see some more gameplay first and possibly a demo?

SmS
06-28-2011, 02:06 PM
Give me Nissan Skyline, big city, cops, better driving than undercover and i will be happy

sardamin
06-28-2011, 02:13 PM
As long as its not Forza Ill play any racing game

Dalglish YNWA96
07-02-2011, 03:20 PM
I hate the track racing ones, it is just not need for speed when it is on a track. If they do a demo I will give it a go.

zerolimitz12
10-13-2011, 08:51 PM
give me the same physics as NFS underground 2 with better graphics and damn better story and im set