PDA

View Full Version : Store & Systems

Evo Kazz
05-07-2011, 06:39 PM
Ok I have played every single lego game to date, all simple and pretty easy. Today I started LSW3 cos I wanted it finished for when Lego Pirates comes out. So far it is a total blast, the graphics look better, its ace, but I am coming here with a question I feel stupid for asking. Where the hell is the store? I have a ton of studs, I am guessing this ship I started in is my "hub" but I can only access 2 player arcade, missions, characters (not store) and systems.

On the subject of systems, what are they? extra levels? they are all greyed out for me it seems.

Dizzy Domes
05-07-2011, 07:08 PM
A lot of characters and vehicles unlock through story progression. For the other characters/vehicles/red bricks, you must find them in one of the the two hubs and purchase them (Good guys on the Republic ship, and bad guys on the Separatist ship. Characters will be walking around, vehicles you need to find a hangar to purchase.

The game is set up like this. There is a Republic ship and Separatist ship constantly doing battle in space. This is the hub, and to get to the other ship you must find a hangar, board a fighter, and fly there. There are also 16 planets, which you see in the systems menu. Your hub is always in space over a planet, and you can travel to other planets using the systems option.

Beyond the main story missions, to get all gold bricks, you must complete the space challenge above every planet. As well as taking over that planet as both Republic and Separatists in a ground assault battle. Which you will gain access to later in the game.

Hopefully I explained that well enough. I just got my 1000, so if any of that didn't make sense just ask and I'll try to clear it up.

Evo Kazz
05-07-2011, 08:40 PM
Excellent, thanks, that makes perfect sense, off I go on my intergalactic journey now lol