PDA

View Full Version : Last Arrow - The Downtown Quarter

Fogizzle
05-07-2011, 10:27 PM
I have spent 2 hours completly running through the map over and over, but still can't find it. I'm on 19/20 arrows, and the last secret collectible in the game, but can't seem to find it. Is there any arrow on that map that seems kind of hidden or something? Because i have literly walked through the whole map offboard so i could see anything above street view, but didn't seem to find anything, so i guess it might be somewhere hidden.

I know it is hard for you guys to tell what collectible it could be, but try to give some examples and then iam going to reply if it were that or what. Or if you guys have experienced the same thing that you were missing 1 Arrow on that map, then please reply ;)

SirkSirk
05-25-2011, 06:18 PM
I'm missing the same one on PS3, I don't know where the hell it could be. Iv'e even tried grinding all the billboards that have the arrow on it in one combo, nothing happened =/

You posted this awhile ago, did you end up finding it? If so, post back and tell me/us where it is >.<

Aha! I found it! Took about 3 hours but I finally found it. In the northern part of the map where you can get on top of all the buildings, and there's 3 tv's with the arrows on them, get to ground level. Look for a theater like place called "royal mall". It has an awning that edges out like 10 feet so you can't see the arrow from ground level(believe me, you can't do it). Get on that awning using a shaping rail and it's at the end of the awning behind the royal mall sign. There's also a shaping rail on that awning as well if you need something else to help locate it.

montrossity
07-19-2011, 09:27 PM
I'm missing the same one on PS3, I don't know where the hell it could be. Iv'e even tried grinding all the billboards that have the arrow on it in one combo, nothing happened =/

You posted this awhile ago, did you end up finding it? If so, post back and tell me/us where it is >.<

Aha! I found it! Took about 3 hours but I finally found it. In the northern part of the map where you can get on top of all the buildings, and there's 3 tv's with the arrows on them, get to ground level. Look for a theater like place called "royal mall". It has an awning that edges out like 10 feet so you can't see the arrow from ground level(believe me, you can't do it). Get on that awning using a shaping rail and it's at the end of the awning behind the royal mall sign. There's also a shaping rail on that awning as well if you need something else to help locate it.

Thanks a bunch!!

Harrison Drake
09-05-2011, 12:45 AM
Same one I needed! Thanks!!!

MC B0B x360a
09-26-2011, 05:59 PM
for those of you who are still struggling, the achievemtn guide now has a collectible video walkthrough for the midtown and downtown quarters.

Donkeyer
12-03-2011, 04:28 PM
a MASSIVE thanks to SirkSirk, that was the last arrow I needed:D

almosmu
02-15-2012, 07:51 AM
wow~thanks SirkSirk!! i miss same arrow lol