PDA

View Full Version : No option to start DLC

Gooseboxer
05-08-2011, 01:49 PM
I have beaten the main storyline and went to the throne room which is now empty...How do you start the DLC??? Please give clear instructions

Holy Frying Pan
05-08-2011, 02:08 PM
Go to the sanctuary, acces the map and press y. There should be a mission on the list called Throne of Blood. If so, quicktravel and then just follow the line.

If it isn't there, you might have to start a new game. Did you download the DLC after you started this save file?

Gooseboxer
05-08-2011, 02:18 PM
There is no quest called Throne of Blood. I downloaded the DLC after I beat the game and I was not even within the game at the time. I just loaded up the game with my save file that was used to beat the game and nothing.

When you say I may have to start a new game, do you mean play through all the way again to be able to access it? That would be insane as I have already beaten the game and no access to the DLC.

I did check the hard drive and the DLC is there.

Please give more advice if you know of any....

Holy Frying Pan
05-08-2011, 02:26 PM
Fable 3 DLC is very glitchy, if you don't start a new game (As in, the entire storyline has to be done again) it doesn't work most of the time. You can try to reinstall the DLC, but with most people the DLC is glitchy or does not even appear for any saves that were already made before downloading the DLC.

I hope this is readable enough, my English is not great.

couch slouch 2
09-05-2011, 05:58 PM
I had to exit out of the game several times and reload to get the DLC to be started. The game kept telling me to purchase it but I did not have to start the game over. My girlfriend played the DLC on my console and had the exact same issue and was able to resolve it the same way.

xDante1986
05-08-2013, 09:00 AM
DLC open to me with this quest after, I beat final boss and after ...... was buried.

Ari Haswari
06-27-2013, 07:48 PM
I don't have this dlc but every time load the game, on either profiles, the quest is there. I go and talk to butler in the treasury and I get a message to purchase the dlc to start the quest. I though having day 1 dlc would allow me to play it but guess i was wrong. oh well.