PDA

View Full Version : Catch of the Day?

Vader XXX
07-02-2007, 10:04 PM
I have been trying in vain to get the Catch of the Day achievement for a while now. What I know: It is in the Open Market district and the fish that you have to stand in is the Blue Marlin in the fish section. All I can see to use to get up there is the card catapults but I can't reach them at all. The last charm I need for the level is also in the mouth of the fish. Do you have to get this during a particular mission (if so, what one)? I would GREATLY APPRECIATE any help. THANKS!!!!!!!

:bow::bow::bow:

Kaens
07-03-2007, 05:32 AM
I just figured it out! Across the isle is a ratapolt thingie. You get to it by going up those watermelons, past the crab, and jump the tomato crate to get to it. It will launch you over to the card flip things. It's awesome!

housemdfan
07-03-2007, 05:52 AM
Uhm...shouldn't this go into achievement discussion? Anyways, just use the flip cards to get up to it like Kaens said. ;) Also, if you need anymore help you can PM me or someone else on the site who has the achievements.

Vader XXX
07-03-2007, 06:07 AM
Thanks to both of you for your quick and informative replies. As a matter of fact I do have one more question/problem I need help with in this game so I'll go post on the Achievements discussion thread.

:bow::bow::bow:

Xx Overkill VR
07-03-2007, 05:28 PM
i have posted an achievement guide for this game