PDA

View Full Version : This game is soooo buggy!

goofycj311
05-08-2011, 04:47 PM
during the end of my first season i had a chance to challenge tiger woods for the number one spot but the next tourney was a course i didnt have and i wasnt going to dl so i skipped and went to the next season of didnt have a chance to play tiger woods till mid 2nd season for some reason...not sure if thats a bug but it was upsetting. when i actually did play him i was -26 to his +6 and decided to skip the 3rd round. funny thing happened when i did that...he ended up -70 at the start of the 4th round?? how does that work ea sports? talk about blowing my mind. with much anger i decided against breaking the game and play the round. luckily i ended up becoming number 1 but i still lost the match which i dont really care about. Now, on the meaning of this message, if anyone can help me out im stuck and dont really understand if im doing something wrong or if its a bug but im trying to get past ping sponsorship challenge 1 and 1 of the challenges is to "sink a shot using a PING iron". ok so ive done it twice now and its not unlocking the next set of challenges so wtf? does it mean a hole in 1 or what?

billy92
05-09-2011, 08:43 AM
I chipped in with a Ping 9 iron from just off the green. Make sure you have Ping equipped as your sponsor. Also use irons instead of wedges.

cHRiSCOe
05-09-2011, 05:38 PM
during the end of my first season i had a chance to challenge tiger woods for the number one spot but the next tourney was a course i didnt have and i wasnt going to dl so i skipped and went to the next season of didnt have a chance to play tiger woods till mid 2nd season for some reason...not sure if thats a bug but it was upsetting. when i actually did play him i was -26 to his +6 and decided to skip the 3rd round. funny thing happened when i did that...he ended up -70 at the start of the 4th round?? how does that work ea sports? talk about blowing my mind. with much anger i decided against breaking the game and play the round. luckily i ended up becoming number 1 but i still lost the match which i dont really care about. Now, on the meaning of this message, if anyone can help me out im stuck and dont really understand if im doing something wrong or if its a bug but im trying to get past ping sponsorship challenge 1 and 1 of the challenges is to "sink a shot using a PING iron". ok so ive done it twice now and its not unlocking the next set of challenges so wtf? does it mean a hole in 1 or what?

Have you ever heard of paragraphs?

Taki...
05-09-2011, 10:16 PM
Must say that after playing through 8 seasons I can't recall anything particularly buggy at all. Every challenge unlocked as it should and no problems with any achievements. Sooooooooo, I think 'soooooooooo buggy' is overstating it somewhat.

coolhandmes
08-27-2011, 03:40 AM
I've had a problem getting clubs to equip. I go in my bag, change a club, go play a round on the road to the masters. Complete a sponsor challenge (make a 10+ foot putt) during the round, and the challenge doesn't unlock. Go back in the bag and my old putter is still equipped, no challenge check mark.