PDA

View Full Version : easy way to catch rainbow trout

Rogertheshruber
07-02-2007, 11:16 PM
After many frustrating hours searching for those two stupid rainbow trout, on a whim I attempted to fish from the other side of the river. I looked around for a few minutes and I discovered a point next to a fallen try you can fish from. If you short cast from here almost everytime you get a rainbow trout. It is located almost directly across from the spawn point. Happy fishing!

Twizlex
07-06-2007, 01:49 AM
This totally helped. I had the same idea after reading the guide and it said to cast out as far as possible. I thought, why not just cast from the other side? I tried swimming across but never found a spot to fish from. Then I read this, which confirmed my idea, so I looked harder and eventually found a spot to fish from. I caught both fish almost instantly after casting. Great find!

P.S. This game still sucks.

goothgone
08-03-2007, 03:24 AM
amazing 3 minutes to get 2 rainbow

Elekid
01-30-2009, 08:01 PM
I love you

The Dauntless
04-05-2009, 08:50 PM
Thank you muchly.

I had literally spent 3 hours trying to catch one of these stupid fish and I jsut did it in like 5 mins with this method.

gamerdude26
05-23-2009, 03:23 PM
i juss cant seem to learn how to fly fish since the directions only stayed on the screen for 3 secs..can anyone plz teach me wat to do..thx alot..

Sweenaldo 1985
05-23-2009, 11:45 PM
You have to set your chosen lure (Egg cluster for the rainbow trout)

Then press 'A' to begin fishing.

Then press up on the left stick and follow the bar that moves up and down. Stay within it for 4-8 movements, and then press RT while still inside the bar.

You'll then cast off, and from there on its exactly the same as spin fishing.

Hope it helps.

kliqIMB
06-06-2009, 11:22 PM
I wish I had read this a couple of hours earlier. Only 8 achievements left and 1 & half hours till I need to return it. Yes.