PDA

View Full Version : Achievement choices

SlySi1976
05-09-2011, 11:13 AM
Hi all, i done this thread last year as well, really good replys. so thought id do another. i was just wondering what achievements you would like to see in the game...

I really dont like that team: score a hatrick in a derby game...20g

This just isnt my day: hit the post 3 times in a single match...15g

super sub: score in 2 consecutive matches with the same sub...10g

Who needs messi: have a player score 30+ goals in a season...30g

Why is he in my team: have player recieve a total of 15 cards in a season...15g

J BARNSLEY
05-18-2011, 11:42 AM
I'd just be happy to see a new list which doesn't have the 500 games with your vp and stadium achievements, I've completed FIFA 10 & 11 and I want something else to aim for. Heres a few..

The special one - 50g - Win all available trophies in one season.

Mickey mouse cup - 10g - Win the cup nobody cares about

Safe as houses - 30g - Most clean sheets in a season

Fergie time - 5g - Win a game in stoppage time

The Avram Grant Award - 0g - Suffer back to back relegations

Bragging rights - 10g - Win a derby match

BIGMatthew182
05-21-2011, 10:17 PM
Great Escape - 20G - Avoid relegation after being last with more than half the season to go
World Record - 19G - Win the prem with united
Form off your life - 15G - Score 3 as a pro in clubs
Pen Master - 5G - 80% of pens (minimum 4)
It Was Fate - 10G - Score against a club you used to play for (Career mode or Clubs)

or make player specific ones like:
Gomes - save a shot from inside the box and concede from 30+ yards in the same half of a match
Torres - Score less than a handfull of goals all season
Heskey - miss 2 open goals in a match
Messi - Skill 4 players, run 40+ yards and score
Rooney - Score a beautiful goal to start your season
Bent - score 8 for two clubs in one season

90-100 achievements with 0-20G each with in game achievos PLEAASSSSEEEEEEE

Joelly
05-22-2011, 01:25 PM
I would love the 90 - 100 achievement idea.

- no 50 hours
- no 500 games
- no winning in every stadium

debatable about the 100 wins online (some people like it)

less virtual pro accomplishments but more achievements such as,
- history books - score the winning goal of a cup final match
- warrior - score after being injured in a match
- survival of the fittest - start every game (cup&league) of the season

and others
- the impossible - score a goal with emile hesky
- the inevitable - score a long range goal against gomes

Eggnogga
05-27-2011, 01:51 PM
debatable about the 100 wins online (some people like it)I have never met or seen anyone online who said they likes it. EA should do away w/ the online achievements, the community has already killed the online experience, no need to add achievements to fuel it.

Ultimate Grind: 100G - Win a game with every team in Fifa 12.

HJO1403
05-27-2011, 10:15 PM
Great Escape - 20G - Avoid relegation after being last with more than half the season to go

dont mean to flame but.. if you lost the first game 4-0 (you'd probably be bottom of the league) then all you'd have to do is stay up?

seems rather poop

Manc_Man
05-27-2011, 10:34 PM

dont mean to flame but.. if you lost the first game 4-0 (you'd probably be bottom of the league) then all you'd have to do is stay up?

seems rather poop

Common sense would tell me he probably meant with LESS than half of the season to go. Even better would be this -

Keep The Boat Afloat 20G - Take over as manager after the January transfer window of the bottom placed team of any league and save them from relegation. (Makes it more tough, no transfers ect, pretty much have to work with what you have)

TrishTheDish
05-28-2011, 04:39 PM
50 Million For One Sodding Goal?! 50g - Score a goal with Fernando Torres

And I echo the no online achievements sentiments, after EA's HORRID servers last year I don't ever want to play online again. No 500 games either please, that was just wretched as well.

Beanzi
06-01-2011, 12:12 PM
If in doubt, get rid. - 10g - Hit the ball into row Z when being pressured in your own 3rd of the pitch.

Beanzi
06-01-2011, 12:13 PM
Common sense would tell me he probably meant with LESS than half of the season to go. Even better would be this -

Keep The Boat Afloat 20G - Take over as manager after the January transfer window of the bottom placed team of any league and save them from relegation. (Makes it more tough, no transfers ect, pretty much have to work with what you have)

The 'Keep the Boat Afloat' one sounds alot more ideal and challenging!

Beanzi
06-01-2011, 12:17 PM
Another idea for the achievements that you have to complete a log of such as win in every stadium, there should be a tally system built into the game so you can see which ones you have and have not won in already. Apologies is there already is i haven't seen it personally though!

Morbido
09-23-2011, 03:35 PM
"The Happy Camper" get 10 offsides penalties called against the same player in one match

:wtf american?