PDA

View Full Version : Isla De Muerta Minikit HELP

vampire q 01
05-09-2011, 04:57 PM
i can't find the last minikit bottle or the spyglass that shows up on jack's compass Isla De Muerta Episode 1 chapter 5

fab83700
05-09-2011, 05:05 PM
there is a secret pasage near barbossa
http://www.noelshack.com/upload/18477507654441_dsc00564.jpg

vampire q 01
05-09-2011, 05:19 PM
there is a secret pasage near barbossa
http://www.noelshack.com/upload/18477507654441_dsc00564.jpg

how do you get in that one?

fab83700
05-09-2011, 06:13 PM
you can break the ice with the mermaid
http://www.noelshack.com/upload/3717287724051_copie_de_dsc00562.jpg

osakamitsu
05-10-2011, 03:17 AM
thanks for the pics again this ones tricky too. Is there two secret passages? I found one underwater that I broke that glass with the mermaid but I couldnt get to the stuff under water. How do you get those?

fab83700
05-10-2011, 03:21 AM
i don't understand sorry ^^ , but there is no difficulty if you have extra "MiniKit Bottle Finder"

there is 2 passage with the mermaid , one at right of barbossa like my screenshot , and another at his left under water.

osakamitsu
05-10-2011, 03:23 AM
I have the mini kit detector but I found a passageway that led to a puzzle you had to solve by rotating the skulls and matching the colors. The minikit detector is pointing to stuff underwater in front of that puzzle, and so is Jacks compass. Its almost like I need to drain the water somehow.

Edit:

Ok I found two separate passage ways. One on the left and one on the right. The one I am referring to is on the left. How do you get the compass stuff in the one on the left?

fab83700
05-10-2011, 03:26 AM
hmm i don't remember this , there is again 1 passage under water at left of the skulls colors but idk if it's what you need

post a screenshot if you can ^^

osakamitsu
05-10-2011, 03:30 AM
where do you get the telescope to give to that guy in the passage way to the right? It looks like its in the passage way to the left. There is a compass point for Jack but its under water. If can cant figure it out on this go then Ill take a pic.

osakamitsu
05-10-2011, 03:37 AM
Ok I got it. You have to pick up the coin sitting on the ground. I didnt realize the coin made you walk on the bottom of the water.

fab83700
05-10-2011, 03:37 AM
use cursed jack for walk under water and use compass
http://www.noelshack.com/upload/13493830072041_dsc00562.jpg

edit : loool I finished game at 100% and I never realize we can walk under water with coin ^^

osakamitsu
05-10-2011, 03:40 AM
oooo cursed jack. Ok I'll try that. i was just going to ask why I couldnt do anything once I was on the bottom. lol Thanks a lot for all your help man.

BullZeye
05-10-2011, 10:19 AM
yep, the cursed Jack is for finding stuff underwater.But while we're talking about the Isla de Muerta, I wasn't able to find all the bottles there even with the locator enabled, I think I'm missing 3 and 1 item on the compass(since I'm not on my xbox right now I can't check which ones exactly).
I don't know how I could miss any but I just don't remember seeing any more pointing arrows, is there anything in the area where you finish Barbossa(when the cave is aleady collapsing)?
I'm also missing one bottle and one compas item on film 4, chapter 2 : Queen Anne's Revenge.I have found the hidden room behind blackbeard and there's an arrow there but I can't reach it(not the first one but the one behind it).

osakamitsu
05-10-2011, 05:37 PM
yep, the cursed Jack is for finding stuff underwater.But while we're talking about the Isla de Muerta, I wasn't able to find all the bottles there even with the locator enabled, I think I'm missing 3 and 1 item on the compass(since I'm not on my xbox right now I can't check which ones exactly).
I don't know how I could miss any but I just don't remember seeing any more pointing arrows, is there anything in the area where you finish Barbossa(when the cave is aleady collapsing)?
I'm also missing one bottle and one compas item on film 4, chapter 2 : Queen Anne's Revenge.I have found the hidden room behind blackbeard and there's an arrow there but I can't reach it(not the first one but the one behind it).

Yeah me too. I think Im stuck on one of the compass things too. I saw no where else to go or any arrows with the locator.

osakamitsu
05-10-2011, 09:03 PM
I just bought the book lol.... so Ill look it up and reply.

osakamitsu
05-10-2011, 09:12 PM
ok guys here are the last 3 bottles...

Requirements for these: singing character (mermaid or philip), black beard, jack, and strong man (tattoo pirate).

there is a small cave in the room where the skull puzzle is. Grab the coin or cursed jack and jump in the water. the small cave is to the left of the statue. You may need to use a singing character to open it.

8. use blackbeard, assemble a cannon and destroy 5 rubber ducks with the cannon.

9. same secret cave.. on the dock shoot a target to drop a net, climb the net and some green bars, til you get to the mast, then keep going til you slide down to a building in ruble.

10. Same secret cave, use a compass to find a clam, then switch to a strong character to open it.

this compass is probably the compass piece people are having trouble with.

Hopefully these are accurate descriptions, I havent got them yet. I just ran through it very quickly in the book since I have to study for a final this evening. Any questions let me know and Ill try to reply quickly.

BullZeye
05-10-2011, 09:55 PM
yep that's pretty much it, just found the cave myself, it's no problem to get the missing stuff(including the last compass item) once you're there.The tricky part here is that it's a hidden area inside a hidden area...well hidden!

ghostxface
06-22-2011, 01:33 AM
I know this is a bit of an old post, but since I'm having a problem regarding this same exact thing, I thought it would be better for me to bring it up here, instead of starting a completely new thread.

I'm in the first cave, the one you have to open with the mermaid scream. Now, you're supposed to be able to find a spyglass in that area, on your compass. [I watched a video walkthrough, so I know I'm in the right area.] The problem I'm having is that the spyglass on my compass is completely dark. It's not showing me that I can find the item. Aaaaand I don't know what to do. This is my third time playing the level, and it does that everytime.

Anyone have any suggestions? Or has this happened to anyone else and they've found a way around it? Please help! :)

booster17
06-22-2011, 10:48 AM
Oh god, I've been stuck on this one all morning as well so I feel your pain.

However, I've finally worked it out. In the main cavern where you fight Barbossa, you have to build the walkway to where he is next to the big chest. This unlocks the glass rocks Syrena destroys. There are TWO areas now accessible from that cavern that need Syrena to open - the other one is off to the right, near where the compass tells you to go for the masks.

Go through there, use explosives on the chest and the soldier in there should give you the quest for the spyglass.

ghostxface
06-22-2011, 09:47 PM
I love you, Booster. Thank you! The thought of having to possible start off was making me rage, haha, so I'm glad you got this figured out. You're awesome. :D

Yusuke620
06-26-2011, 05:47 AM
Ok, so i cant do the skull puzzle in the left cave. Can someone explain exactly how to do it, i think its glitched.

The red skull will rotate out of position as soon as its above the switches u push.

Another problem is the chain on the ship in the next cave will not let me use it, as soon as i grab it i fall off.

Any help is appreciated.

jrockviggy
06-26-2011, 06:34 AM
Anyone with any Minikit troubles should just check TheCheatingBastard's youtube channel he labels the levels as 1-2 for Film 1, Chapter 2.... 3-3, 4-5 etc... which makes it easy to search without having to remember which level is titled which.

I had to use his videos a few times, some of the minikits are a pain in the ass.