PDA

View Full Version : gamefly finally sent DW:5 2 me

KilluhKam
04-03-2006, 06:35 PM
how easy r the achievements 2 get in this game?

Mr Arrow
04-03-2006, 08:38 PM
KilluhKam,
I don't think many people are playing this game. I asked the same question last week and no one has replied. Fire it up and let me know...

KilluhKam
04-03-2006, 09:35 PM
ok as soon as i get it frum game fly ill post in here how hard or easy they r (how come the new games like FC DW and RRXX arent gettin much attention?)

jams123
04-04-2006, 04:12 AM
(how come the new games like FC DW and RRXX arent gettin much attention?)I think its because of Oblivion and GRAW being so popular right now. All the releases were so close that the majority of people aren't going to play them all right away.

KilluhKam
04-04-2006, 05:00 AM
thats is true im still workin on Oblivion and GRAW myself lol

HSK Imapimp
04-04-2006, 08:11 AM
ok i am a huge dw fan and i didnt understand it when i first got it this has alot more stragety to it than the other 1's the whole officer thing is u have to get the officer there is like 260 and u gain them thru empire mode and i just relized this when i went to either the arcives or enclopedia or how ever u spell it and it will show u a pic of the officer if uve got him and then u are free to use that officer in a gathering of heros or free mode it is a really good game but very complicated so if uve ever played the old verisons dont give up on it, it takes the whole yellow turban mode to get a full understanding of the game what u need to do and ect. if u have any ? bout the game hit me up and ill be glad to help cuz i know damn sure i needed it i almost gave up and achivement wise if ur just going for the points u can like in every game set it on easy but getting all the officers in my opinion is going to take a while on matter what route u choose

HSK Imapimp
04-04-2006, 08:12 AM
ok i am a huge dw fan and i didnt understand it when i first got it this has alot more stragety to it than the other 1's the whole officer thing is u have to get the officer there is like 260 and u gain them thru empire mode and i just relized this when i went to either the arcives or enclopedia or how ever u spell it and it will show u a pic of the officer if uve got him and then u are free to use that officer in a gathering of heros or free mode it is a really good game but very complicated so if uve ever played the old verisons dont give up on it, it takes the whole yellow turban mode to get a full understanding of the game what u need to do and ect. if u have any ? bout the game hit me up and ill be glad to help cuz i know damn sure i needed it i almost gave up and achivement wise if ur just going for the points u can like in every game set it on easy but getting all the officers in my opinion is going to take a while on matter what route u choose

KilluhKam
04-04-2006, 10:55 AM

aight i sent u a friend request incase i need help in the game

Mr Arrow
04-04-2006, 02:20 PM
Same here, I would really appreciate the help from a veteran. Thanks for the encouragement.

Mr Arrow
04-04-2006, 02:28 PM
ok as soon as i get it frum game fly ill post in here how hard or easy they r (how come the new games like FC DW and RRXX arent gettin much attention?)
Thanks...I sent a friend request.

KilluhKam
04-04-2006, 06:16 PM
Thanks...I sent a friend request.

np i accepted ur invite

temp0r
04-05-2006, 01:28 AM
I've got 23 of 36 achievements for the game, mind you I've played for probably about 10-12 hours now .. I've unlocked 160 officers, but have played through the entire Empire mode .. not sure where the other 100 some odd officers are .. ImAPimp is right when he says about havin' to conquer the map for a full round before you realize what's goin' on.

just FYI .. you need to SAVE the game to get the achievments .. if you play through for 5 hours and didn't get any points, save the game .. you'll get the ahievments after the game's been saved.