PDA

View Full Version : can i go back to the fridge?

Xx Overkill VR
07-03-2007, 03:19 AM
i am missing 3 coins in the second lvl and am pretty sure that they are in the fridge...... do i get to go back there again???

Fruhmann360
07-03-2007, 03:27 AM
hahah behind sauce pot in the pastry section. in the back corner.

housemdfan
07-03-2007, 04:33 AM
Everyone keeps asking whether you can go back to certain places. The only level you can't get back to is the very first level.

Fruhmann360
07-03-2007, 11:34 AM
Everyone keeps asking whether you can go back to certain places. The only level you can't get back to is the very first level.

yes, but certain sections of each level are only accessible through missions.

in the second level, you can only get in the office and freezer from their missions. unless i'm overlooking somewhere to get those doors open.

Kaens
07-03-2007, 04:14 PM
yes, but certain sections of each level are only accessible through missions.

in the second level, you can only get in the office and freezer from their missions. unless i'm overlooking somewhere to get those doors open.
No you are correct. There are sections (like the fridge, sorry Overkill) that you can only access while on that mission. And others that you will loose access to once you've completed the mission (like you can't go in the bathroom again after you lock Skinner in there).

Unless I'm missing something you haven't even played the game House. Please don't post confusing or misinformation, or at least make note that it's what you've heard. Nothing wrong with being helpful, just make sure you are right otherwise you are hindering not helping.

housemdfan
07-03-2007, 04:23 PM
Actually I have played the game. And to clarify I meant you can go back to the levels themselves, perhaps I should have added that certain areas can only be accessed through missions and if you don't get all the charms on those certain missions you're gonna have to go through the game again. I apologize for not being specific.

GalaxyRed13
07-03-2007, 04:41 PM
Actually I have played the game. And to clarify I meant you can go back to the levels themselves, perhaps I should have added that certain areas can only be accessed through missions and if you don't get all the charms on those certain missions you're gonna have to go through the game again. I apologize for not being specific.

I'm guessing you only played the game at a friend's place. Or, on another console besides the 360. Because your game list doesn't list this one.

housemdfan
07-03-2007, 04:47 PM
That's because I haven't uploaded my gamertag yet! -sigh- I have explained my situation with my internet before. In my intro thread no less.

Edit: updating gamertag...
Edit 2: About 660 points in Ratatouille...hm...thought it was more. Ah well.

Kaens
07-03-2007, 05:03 PM
That's because I haven't uploaded my gamertag yet! -sigh- I have explained my situation with my internet before. In my intro thread no less.

Hey, for the record, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt since I didn't see it on your tag! Thus my "unless I'm missing something".

Everyone is happy now. Group hug.

Xx Overkill VR
07-03-2007, 05:05 PM
5 coins in the city market that are up high...... is it safe to assume that i have a mission to get them in the next lvl?

GalaxyRed13
07-03-2007, 05:14 PM

Well, I never posted my own intro thread (or been in that part of the forum), so I wouldn't have seen that anyway.

Kaens
07-03-2007, 05:15 PM
5 coins in the city market that are up high...... is it safe to assume that i have a mission to get them in the next lvl?
If you are referring to the ones that are floating mysteriously high above the isle and the conveyor belt the answer is yes.

Xx Overkill VR
07-03-2007, 06:19 PM
im one coin off in the last level..... does any1 know any coins that are hidden extremely well???

Xx Overkill VR
07-03-2007, 06:23 PM
nvmnd... found it under the fallen shelf

Xx Overkill VR
07-03-2007, 06:25 PM
11th person on mgc that got 1k

MistyGirl
07-03-2007, 07:23 PM
I have a question... how many coins is in the fridge??
I've found only two... it's all??

Fruhmann360
07-03-2007, 10:43 PM
If you are referring to the ones that are floating mysteriously high above the isle and the conveyor belt the answer is yes.

help me out! i'm right there

Kaens
07-03-2007, 10:45 PM
help me out! i'm right there
You pick those up on the last mission for that level, the one that opens up the next section.

Fruhmann360
07-03-2007, 10:57 PM
this rolling pin mission? is it during a chase scene, where they might be hard to get or what?

sorry to get so annoying about this, but so far i've gotten all the charms and don't want to mess this up.

Kaens
07-03-2007, 11:03 PM
this rolling pin mission? is it during a chase scene, where they might be hard to get or what?

sorry to get so annoying about this, but so far i've gotten all the charms and don't want to mess this up.
No it's not rolling pin mission. I'm replaying it now so when I get there I'll tell you the exact name, but it's the one where you get the Mary Ratkins achievement. The entire level you are using umbrellas and floating through that area.

Fruhmann360
07-03-2007, 11:09 PM
ok. i haven't had to do anything like that yet...you need to do that umbrella business for that level?

i just ran over the lobster tank. i think that was my last mission.

Fruhmann360
07-04-2007, 12:45 AM
oh, is it this mission after the rolling pin one?

where git does something to the fish scale and i do the veggie scale?

i'm not going forward until you can confirm and tell me how to do it.

Xx Overkill VR
07-04-2007, 01:06 AM
only in the city market level you are allowed to leave with 95 coins.... in the next lvl there is a mission in which you can get the last 5 that are floating high up

if u need any more help reffer to my guide