PDA

View Full Version : Unlocking Prototype clubs

susquatch7772
05-10-2011, 07:23 PM
A bit of advice required please.

I've completed 57 sponsership challenges, i know it says out of 99, but i'm sure i've read on here that players have unlocked after as little as 50-53 challenges?

I thought maybe it was because i couldn't master the long putt against Rhys Davies but i've now managed that.

But do i also have to do all the club manufacturer challenges too? I've done, all the ones that you can get achievements for (ping, Cleveland, Nike etc etc) but i haven't bothered with TaylorMade as there is no cheivo for that as far as i'm aware, but do i need to get upto level 4 on TM too?

Any advice would be appreciated, many thanks.

NJAM14Titleist
05-10-2011, 07:57 PM
A bit of advice required please.

I've completed 57 sponsership challenges, i know it says out of 99, but i'm sure i've read on here that players have unlocked after as little as 50-53 challenges?

I thought maybe it was because i couldn't master the long putt against Rhys Davies but i've now managed that.

But do i also have to do all the club manufacturer challenges too? I've done, all the ones that you can get achievements for (ping, Cleveland, Nike etc etc) but i haven't bothered with TaylorMade as there is no cheivo for that as far as i'm aware, but do i need to get upto level 4 on TM too?

Any advice would be appreciated, many thanks.

In order to unlock the prototype clubs you must unlock all clubs in the pro shop. You will need to unlock Taylormade Level 4.

cHRiSCOe
05-10-2011, 09:48 PM
So along with unlocking each sponsorship lvl 4, i have to do each sponsor challenge before each event, to unlock the prototype clubs?

NJAM14Titleist
05-10-2011, 10:59 PM
So along with unlocking each sponsorship lvl 4, i have to do each sponsor challenge before each event, to unlock the prototype clubs?

That is correct.