PDA

View Full Version : DCM Badges Help/Complaint

Battletick
05-11-2011, 02:23 AM
I have all the badges except for the DCM ones.

What's the best set-up for anti armor? I would suppose rocket launcher with crash packs, but I may be wrong. Either our whole team is shooting at the outpost/convoy or it's just me "sniping" with rockets. (No one seems to realize that rockets can hit from across the whole map)

Also, the infiltrator has way to many hitpoints. I fired a full assault rifle clip and threw and my grenades at him, and all that did was lower his shields! I've had better luck fighting the VIP alone.

Mr Bungle
05-11-2011, 08:14 AM
I have all the badges except for the DCM ones.

What's the best set-up for anti armor? I would suppose rocket launcher with crash packs, but I may be wrong. Either our whole team is shooting at the outpost/convoy or it's just me "sniping" with rockets. (No one seems to realize that rockets can hit from across the whole map)

Also, the infiltrator has way to many hitpoints. I fired a full assault rifle clip and threw and my grenades at him, and all that did was lower his shields! I've had better luck fighting the VIP alone.

Yes, the VIP is very easy compared to the infiltrator. I died twice before actually killing him.

My suggestion is basically incendiary ammo/grenades. This is how I have my loadout:

Machine Gun with incendiary rounds
Shotgun with incendiary rounds
Incendiary Grenades
Repair Tool
Aegis Armour

Also with my skill points, I had 4 on bullet damage, 4 on armour and 2 on shields.

Hope all this isn't foreign for you (confusing)

Battletick
05-13-2011, 09:46 PM
I think I know what you mean, if you use all anti-armor then you can kill steal easy after someone else takes his shields down. :) (Don't hate me for saying that, it happens to me all the time)

Battletick
06-21-2011, 04:00 AM
I ended up killing 2,000 people and reached level 83 before giving up and boosting this badge. I got my 100% completion now, so I'm happy.