PDA

View Full Version : Psych

CyanideSpirit
05-11-2011, 09:08 AM
Anybody know If another season is planned? It was int of my favorite shows :) haha and just stopped appearing on TV one day. Any news?

crazy W01f 816
05-11-2011, 12:23 PM
Yes, there is a season six planned to debut this Summer. USA has Psych on their Summer TV cycle along with other shows. Expect it in early to mid July.

Death Metal Jim
05-11-2011, 01:03 PM
Psych has definitely taken over the spot that Monk used to fill. The USA Network will probably have it run for another 2 years, at least.

xYx VeNoM xYx
05-17-2011, 09:24 AM
I thought USA was gonna run Psych starting in November this year. They normally run it for a couple of summer months then take a 2 month break and finish the season in the fall. My understanding was this season it would start in Nov and finish in the spring.

But as far as it taking over for Monk, they were on during the same time... I miss Monk, but what I hope is that USA will pick NBCs Chuck up after it gets cancelled next season... It wouldnt be difficult since USA is a subsidary of NBC and would make an excellent companion to Psych!

ShawnSig
05-18-2011, 12:01 PM
Yeah Monk was my favorite show on USA, I think there are like 3 other channels that play older episodes of Monk. Sleuth, WGN?? and some other channel that I can't remember the name of. Psych is probably my 2nd fav and a good replacement for Monk, a show with a good mix of comedy and mystery.