PDA

View Full Version : Just got tough as nails!

luke391
05-11-2011, 11:25 AM
Talk about hard >.> but I actually pulled it off solo =D so go me!

GDMFS0AB
05-11-2011, 11:28 AM
The hard mode on this game is not hard. You just need your team mates because of unlimted pick ups and enemies spawning close to your objective.

Only part that makes this difficult is the crap AI.

Well done. Im half way through security on Hard solo.

I hate picking up a game and wishing i didn't, and im not even paying for it. still crappy feeling though.

luke391
05-11-2011, 11:33 AM
The hard mode on this game is not hard. You just need your team mates because of unlimted pick ups and enemies spawning close to your objective.

Only part that makes this difficult is the crap AI.

Well done. Im half way through security on Hard solo.

I hate picking up a game and wishing i didn't, and im not even paying for it. still crappy feeling though.

Well for the most part I didnt mind the missions... However Airborne gave me a lot of issues due to the AI picking up the items and losing them. The only !!! stage for me was "Early Launch". This was completely due to the AI's worthlessness =.=

IE if either gate is up you wont have enough people to fight off the enemies. If you dont take down the gate instantly they will kill. Etc. I got really good at that part the part that destroyed me was the hacking. No AI will hack it long enough for you to pull it off sadly =[ (or in my experience). Also its in a really open area thats easy to kill you =\. I ended up running in a corner and I think with 3 bars it took me 1 min 26 seconds to capture it. ~_~ so annoying.

I will say this much though (mostly advice) I highly believe the game scales with your level. As I kept losing each time I leveled up I saw more turrets ~_~

Yannie Boy
05-11-2011, 12:53 PM
I got Tough As Nails last night too via the Online Versus mode, pretty simple actually, get a good team and just win each match.

Onubis
05-11-2011, 02:32 PM
:woop: Finally just got this achievement... and I decided to take the Solo-Hard way. Man, their was some frustrating times XD Hope they fix the AI for friendly's though. The hacking parts would be a lot easier! =)