PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on 19 events

TheOxfordDipper
05-11-2011, 12:05 PM
Hello everyone, im stuck on 19 events played on the EA golf rankings. My average is 33 and total is 825, tiger is on 31.43 average. After being #1 for 3 weeks now i never get more than 2 point ahead so when i skip a dlc event i could drop down to #2. Im just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and still maintained #1 for the broken record achievement.

Taki...
05-11-2011, 02:01 PM
Hello everyone, im stuck on 19 events played on the EA golf rankings. My average is 33 and total is 825, tiger is on 31.43 average. After being #1 for 3 weeks now i never get more than 2 point ahead so when i skip a dlc event i could drop down to #2. Im just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and still maintained #1 for the broken record achievement.

If you're not using DLC Tiger will (almost always) regain that number 1 spot, but as long as you keep winning it shouldn't take too long to get it back again. Tiger will eventually drop off and cause you no more problems. As long as you keep winning the broken record achievement will cause no problems.

TheOxfordDipper
05-11-2011, 02:22 PM
Thank you, i have just won my second masters so hopefully by the time i get to the end of my second year he will have dropped away. I have just made a back up save on a memory card incase anything goes wrong. Just annoyed because i really love the game but im not paying 1000's of ms points for the other courses.

Andy D32
05-11-2011, 06:22 PM
yeah, by the end of the second year I'm on 42 points and he's stuck down on 26 points, it's plain sailing from then on

cHRiSCOe
05-12-2011, 06:29 PM
Yeah I was pissed when I skipped a dlc and he took the lead

Krueg70
05-12-2011, 07:53 PM
I skipped every DLC and got the number 1 ranking before the end of my first season and held it the entire 281 weeks without doing any DLC courses. Remember, its not just about winning, you need to get FIR, GIR and things like that to increase your ranking.

uait
05-13-2011, 09:19 AM
Same here: no dlc but i am first from the half of the second season (now i am entering the 8th).

I just play 2 tournament every 3 (ca) and have no problem to keep position.

TheOxfordDipper
05-14-2011, 11:50 AM
Thanks for all the posts guys, im just about to start the UK major and have kept my position so its all looking good, even got my hole in one for the nike clubs so things are definitely on the up.

Captain and 7
05-22-2011, 02:50 PM
Ok, something similar is now happening to me. I'm in my 2nd seasons and took over #1 when I won the Fed Ex at the end of the first season. I just finished the Greek event leading up to the UK major in the 2nd season.

Amazingly, Phil, who is in 2nd, just made up ground on me in the last tournament. He didn't even finish in the top 10, yet I won with a score of -26!!! I had 8 freaking eagles and only 17 putts, with every GIR and FIR.

My events are also stuck at 19 and after that beast round my avg. points when down from 32 to 31.8 and my total points went down from 805 to 795. I'm about to simulate a DLC and I'm scared they will overtake me.

I've been stuck on 19 events played the entire 2nd season. So is that normal and it eventually evens out or should I be worried?

TheOxfordDipper
05-22-2011, 03:16 PM
Ok, something similar is now happening to me. I'm in my 2nd seasons and took over #1 when I won the Fed Ex at the end of the first season. I just finished the Greek event leading up to the UK major in the 2nd season.

Amazingly, Phil, who is in 2nd, just made up ground on me in the last tournament. He didn't even finish in the top 10, yet I won with a score of -26!!! I had 8 freaking eagles and only 17 putts, with every GIR and FIR.

My events are also stuck at 17 and after that beast round my avg. points when down from 32 to 31.8 and my total points went down from 805 to 795. I'm about to simulate a DLC and I'm scared they will overtake me.

I've been stuck on 19 events played the entire 2nd season. So is that normal and it eventually evens out or should I be worried?

No you shouldn't be worried, i have now added more events played to my stats so im up to about 40 points average with the others dropping to 27. Just keep winning all the tournaments and you should be fine.