PDA

View Full Version : Six Feet Under

EliteShadowMan
05-12-2011, 04:38 AM
Really surprised that no one made a thread about this show. Such an awesome show. But considering Michael C. Hall is in it, doesn't even shock me in the least that it's such a good show.

Heres a link to the wiki.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_Feet_Under_(TV_series)

Theratis
08-19-2011, 10:33 AM
Bump for justice. The series is dead and buried but I enjoyed it. Have the gravestone DVD collection standing on my shelf. I started watching Dexter after this and the difference in character is amazing. Going from a over-the-top gay guy to a dark serial killer shows the quality of Michael C Hall.

JaseyP
08-20-2011, 03:18 PM
I'm only on Season 2 of Six Feet Under, absolutely love it!

EliteShadowMan
08-20-2011, 10:25 PM
I only got to around midway season 3 and had to give the DVD's back to my friend momentarily since i was barely watching them after a month. Love the show but i was pretty busy around the time. Will have to borrow those again along with Dexter Season 5

thereefernander
11-06-2011, 07:15 AM
Maybe one of you guys can help me, I was into this show and I stopped watching after I think season 3. I might have watched four I'm not sure.

But, I'm looking for this episode where Nate and David are in a restaurant and they meet with one of those guys that is trying to buy out Fischer and Sons (I think) And David just goes off on him like a loose cannon.

I mean it was fucking awesome and it was there that I thought to myself, "This must be the premise of Dexter".

Any help would be fucking kickass post it here or PM me if I can't find my way back into the forum in the future.

EliteShadowMan
11-07-2011, 01:05 PM
Maybe one of you guys can help me, I was into this show and I stopped watching after I think season 3. I might have watched four I'm not sure.

But, I'm looking for this episode where Nate and David are in a restaurant and they meet with one of those guys that is trying to buy out Fischer and Sons (I think) And David just goes off on him like a loose cannon.

I mean it was fucking awesome and it was there that I thought to myself, "This must be the premise of Dexter".

Any help would be fucking kickass post it here or PM me if I can't find my way back into the forum in the future.

It's in season 1 episode 4 if this is the quote your thinking of:

You have the entire Kroehner organization behind you, and what do we have? You. Because one day when your mind isn't on Fisher & Sons, I will find you or someone you love. [Gilardi laughs.] I'm not saying anyone's going to die. There are tragedies far worse things than death: things you couldn't even dream of, you spineless, candy-ass, corporate fuck. Just give me a reason. It's your decision. Are we worth the trouble, Mr. Gilardi? [Gilardi looks nervously at David.] Lunch is over, get lost.

I loved that part so much

thereefernander
11-09-2011, 12:22 AM
YES Thanks you.
I am a huge Dexter fan and when I saw that scene I absolutely saw the presence of Mr. Morgan in Michael.

megamoviejohn
11-10-2011, 06:43 AM
Amazing show, one of my favorites, but not something I'd ever recommend to anyone because it's so fucking depressing and sad. I mean, I've thought about re-watching the show again because I spent so much on all the DVDs but I don't think I can take it, it's one of the most dark and bleak shows I've ever seen and I watch a lot of tv.

Inebriated Jedi
11-12-2011, 07:26 AM
It's in season 1 episode 4 if this is the quote your thinking of:

You have the entire Kroehner organization behind you, and what do we have? You. Because one day when your mind isn't on Fisher & Sons, I will find you or someone you love. [Gilardi laughs.] I'm not saying anyone's going to die. There are tragedies far worse things than death: things you couldn't even dream of, you spineless, candy-ass, corporate fuck. Just give me a reason. It's your decision. Are we worth the trouble, Mr. Gilardi? [Gilardi looks nervously at David.] Lunch is over, get lost.

I loved that part so much

Yes! That scene kicked all kinds of ass.

SFU used to be one of my favorite shows of all time. I loved the characters and the dark humor; each episode always had me in stitches or crying like a baby. I think the show also had one of the best finales of all time.

I have to say, I thought the 4th season was just abysmal though. At least the final season made up for it.

SynysterChris
11-16-2011, 11:21 AM
This series was one of my favorite of all time, brilliant writing, and a ending that leaves you with the greatest sense of fulfillment of a series. Where is leaves you with now what if or what happened.

sleepydumbdude
11-16-2011, 07:14 PM
Love the show the cast, writing and ending was great.