PDA

View Full Version : Anyway to check your current gamernet ranking without having an online pass?

jasetheace123
05-12-2011, 09:58 AM
Does anyone know if there is a way as I cannot seemingly find one. Also do you get the achievement for 2500 gamernet points if you are not online any more as I believe I have probably got enough points but my trial ran out and I don't want to get an online pass just to check if I have?!

uait
05-13-2011, 09:16 AM
I can't see how you could take GN points without a live connection.
I really think is not possible.

I have played 1 month with an offline console and i had 0 (zero) GN points after that.

jasetheace123
05-13-2011, 10:38 AM
I am signed into Xbox Live and it does give you gamernet challenges (and therefore points of course) by playing through normal career mode. I had already activated the free trial which lasts 2 days and I had 2300+ gamernet points by the time it ran out. I've since got what I believe to be more than enough points to make it up to 2500, but I can't find a way to check and I also believe it's not going to give me the achievement until I buy an online pass, which at the moment I don't want to do!

Thanks for your help anyway :)

jasetheace123
05-13-2011, 10:39 AM
Sorry I meant to add if there was a way of looking on the internet or if anyone had got the achievement having been in the situation I've been in above. I guess I'll keep on playing!