PDA

View Full Version : Clubs

Magooush
07-03-2007, 06:04 PM
For the "Be a member for a month" requirement, does that mean a month from the day or If I registered in June, I am a member for a month when July hits?

Zef
07-03-2007, 06:12 PM
I think it is only a rough guide rather than the exact day, so if you sign up in January you wait until February. If you want to play it safe then just wait until the exact day, but it might not be necessary.

Magooush
07-03-2007, 06:15 PM
I think it is only a rough guide rather than the exact day, so if you sign up in January you wait until February. If you want to play it safe then just wait until the exact day, but it might not be necessary.

Ok thanks. :)

Edit: 1 more post until I have the post requirement...

oVo Pandora oVo
07-03-2007, 06:39 PM
For the "Be a member for a month" requirement, does that mean a month from the day or If I registered in June, I am a member for a month when July hits?

For the clubs I usually post around give or take a few days from the time you sign up so it is roughly a month wait. Posts minimums are 50 for arcade and 100 for retail games.

Kaens
07-03-2007, 06:40 PM
Judging from your sig, you have plenty of time ;)

Magooush
07-03-2007, 06:41 PM
For the clubs I usually post around give or take a few days from the time you sign up so it is roughly a month wait. Posts minimums are 50 for arcade and 100 for retail games.

Ok thanks Pandora. This is my 50th post so I can now sign up for the only 100% I have completed! :\