PDA

View Full Version : Acheivement glitch

LETtheFLAMESbegin
05-14-2011, 02:31 PM
I'm not sure if this is one but the person that I was playing co-op with last night was trying to go for the acheivement 'Try wearing a corset' (The one where you have to do 5 lady backflips in a row) and they had done 5 backflips with Elizabeth several times however no acheivement. I did however mention that sometimes the acheivement might need say 6 backflips in a row to unlock.

Anyone had a problem with this acheivement?
Going to on free-play myself and try this for myself. Will post up if I managed it.

B0seiju
05-14-2011, 03:30 PM
No offence but on the second page of this forum is this topic:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=310153

There is also a search function in each forum ;).

But to answer your question right away, yes it's somehow a little glitchy.

cmscott1079
05-15-2011, 01:47 AM
yes, it's glitchy, and yes i feel like alot of people have asked about it. i just kept doing it, and it eventually popped...

J0shUK
05-15-2011, 02:37 AM
I got it first time on 1-4. Didn't even know the achievement existed, was just messing around! :woop:

LETtheFLAMESbegin
05-15-2011, 02:25 PM
No offence but on the second page of this forum is this topic:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=310153

There is also a search function in each forum ;).

But to answer your question right away, yes it's somehow a little glitchy.
Sorry but 1. I'm slightly new to the forums and 2. I was in a bit of a hurry yesterday to get this posted.

However thank you for the help.

Egg Life
05-15-2011, 05:10 PM
It is not a glitch, just using the wrong technique.

Instead of flicking the stick for each flip, they must be done in a chain holding the stick and hitting jump at the right time.

LETtheFLAMESbegin
05-15-2011, 08:21 PM
Thanks for the help! Got it earlier tonight - just kept doing it until I got the achievement.

I LOCKSMITH I
05-15-2011, 11:43 PM
I've done this achievement 3 times now without dying and still not unlocked tried it with cheats and without in story and in free play and still nothing thinking I might have to start a new game only need 3 more achievements for 1000 G anybody else had any problems too

LETtheFLAMESbegin
05-16-2011, 12:56 PM
What I done was just used the pier in the port bit and I done another backflip just as I was coming down from the first one.
Just keep doing that until you get the acheivement.

ATx Jefe
05-18-2011, 05:07 AM
I found that if you can start your back flips in the middle of a room, then go towards a wall. You can keep back flipping against the wall until the achievement pops.

longdillon1
06-01-2011, 10:10 AM
Best place to do it is at port! Get on the long dock at mission select and your good to go. Just dont fall off and youll get it easily.

bLaKgRaVy
06-01-2011, 09:31 PM
I got it in Tortuga with Anamaria after I unlocked her in Story mode. First try, because I was doing it right...

Anyone remember the Lego Batman achievement where you had to do 20 backflips with Robin and people said it was glitched...? How quickly we forget.