PDA

View Full Version : The Kraken - Film 2 Level 5

angelsk
05-14-2011, 06:49 PM
Anyone else find that when you start this level that there's no Marty and Gibbs to save? Playing in co-op if that makes a difference.

cmscott1079
05-15-2011, 01:44 AM
sorry, i dont know what you are trying to say lol...

J0shUK
05-15-2011, 02:26 AM
Anyone else find that when you start this level that there's no Marty and Gibbs to save? Playing in co-op if that makes a difference.

Yes! I have the exact same problem! They just aren't there. I don't know what to do. I'm not making a new save!!

I restarted the mission, but for some reason it had me playing as Jack Sparrow at the beginning! It really is seriously bugged.

Edit: I am playing Single Player.

angelsk
05-15-2011, 10:26 AM
@J0shUK - I saved and closed the game. Restarted my xbox and then started the level again and they were back. Very odd. Maybe try that. I didn't want to lose my save game either.

Film 2 seemed very glitchy - ran into problems with the music grid in Davey's cabin, got stuck between a chest and a rock when looking for the crab; and then two characters not being there.

It makes you think they don't test this - I should volunteer ;)

J0shUK
05-15-2011, 06:10 PM
@J0shUK - I saved and closed the game. Restarted my xbox and then started the level again and they were back. Very odd. Maybe try that. I didn't want to lose my save game either.

I restarted my Xbox and it worked. Thanks for the heads up!

The game really is glitchy. Its a shame because it would be a fantastic game if they patched it.

Captainwizard
05-15-2011, 08:05 PM
had same problem but a save and quit then reboot whole console fixed. This game is pretty smooth compared their last 3 releases. Although the AI is usually a bit to keen and pushy :-p

NJackson21
05-16-2011, 02:32 PM
How do you defeat the kraken, cant do it to save my little lego life!

angelsk
05-16-2011, 02:39 PM
How do you defeat the kraken, cant do it to save my little lego life!

Throw stuff into his mouth that he exhales - after about 4 goes he slams tentacles down. Run up them and ignite dynamite. At the end you can throw bombs into his mouth..

SneakyofSneaks
05-16-2011, 02:42 PM
LOL yeah I had an issue with it, after 20 or so times of being eaten I noticed there are things that explode he spits out, pick one up and you should get a aim marker in the middle of his mouth, throw it at him or as I did get sucked in with it in your hand works

Utako
05-18-2011, 01:36 PM
How can I use M. Gibbs up here ?
ty

YouTube - The Kraken

angelsk
05-18-2011, 01:37 PM
How can I use M. Gibbs up here ?
ty

YouTube - The Kraken (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_jYEOSjO9I)

Either in free play. Or iirc there's a rope dangling when you whack the bit with Jack on the mast.

Utako
05-18-2011, 01:44 PM
Either in free play. Or iirc there's a rope dangling when you whack the bit with Jack on the mast.

thank you so much for this fast answer.
I was beginning to think i'm an IDIOT, didn't see i could break this stuff to get a rope

angelsk
05-18-2011, 01:46 PM
thank you so much for this fast answer.
I was beginning to think i'm an IDIOT, didn't see i could break this stuff to get a rope

No problem :) Don't worry you're not an idiot - I did the same ;) (After falling off the mast several times!)