PDA

View Full Version : Serious Sam II HD

GILLHUHN
05-15-2011, 04:39 PM
Anyone else think they should make this to help people understand the story between TFE HD TSE HD and SS3 BFE.

DejitaruRyuu
06-04-2011, 03:02 PM
First Encounter: Sam has been send back in time to prevent alien invasion. Sent to the point where it all began.

Second Encounter: Crashlanded - tries to find a new way of transport to get to Mental

Serious sam II: not sure about this one, haven't played it much and didn't get far. played a level of 5

DarkReign2021
06-17-2011, 11:46 PM
Far as I could tell, Sam is now teleporting through space to variously themed planets searching for medallions that are the key to destroying Mental. You go to the Homeplanet of the Kleer, a planet with enormous plant life, a japan-themed world, and even the homeplanet of Mental himself. Other than that, not much going on. It was fun, but subpar compared to First and Second Encounter (though still much better than Next Encounter at least.)

I wouldn't mind seeing a remake. I just hope SS3 doesn't bring back some of the tackier enemies from SS2 (The Football playing Ogre and the Zombie Lawyers in particular. I want to go back to the real enemies of the first Serious Sam games. Mech, Scorpions, Kleer, Gnaar, Valkyrie, Headless soldiers, etc...

GILLHUHN
07-30-2011, 08:35 PM
Far as I could tell, Sam is now teleporting through space to variously themed planets searching for medallions that are the key to destroying Mental. You go to the Homeplanet of the Kleer, a planet with enormous plant life, a japan-themed world, and even the homeplanet of Mental himself. Other than that, not much going on. It was fun, but subpar compared to First and Second Encounter (though still much better than Next Encounter at least.)

I wouldn't mind seeing a remake. I just hope SS3 doesn't bring back some of the tackier enemies from SS2 (The Football playing Ogre and the Zombie Lawyers in particular. I want to go back to the real enemies of the first Serious Sam games. Mech, Scorpions, Kleer, Gnaar, Valkyrie, Headless soldiers, etc...Yeah I played SS2 a little and some of it was absolutely stupid. Still better than most games released now a days though. But i still think they should remake it to give more of the story I guess the good news is SS3 is a prequel to SS1FE.