PDA

View Full Version : May Gamestop deal?

KFZ Scrubs
05-16-2011, 11:29 PM
did anyone else see this or get offered this? I just came back from my gamestop and they said that if we pre-order it now... we can buy the limited edition for normal game price?
What is the LE?
http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/battlefield3/news/6297919/battlefield-3-limited-edition-details-leaked
That's what I've seen about it so far.

xKRAIZEEMANx
05-16-2011, 11:38 PM
All I know of it thus far is it will have the Back to Karkand expansion included with it. I, myself, will be pre-ordering.

RwHu
05-16-2011, 11:41 PM
I just came back from Gamestop myself from getting a new mic and didn't hear anything about it. He was mentioning some games to pre-order and such but didn't say anything. I'm not sure whats going on with this.

xDEATHDEALERSxx
05-16-2011, 11:54 PM
They did the same with Bad Co 2, if you preordered early enough to get the Limited Edition, You got the VIP for Free, prolly gonna be the same with BF3

KFZ Scrubs
05-17-2011, 12:29 AM
I just came back from Gamestop myself from getting a new mic and didn't hear anything about it. He was mentioning some games to pre-order and such but didn't say anything. I'm not sure whats going on with this.

Hmmm, my guy was trying to sell it to me mad hard... he was even showing off a MW3 poster to me that we'll evidently get with our pre-order of MW3.

MediumMelanin
05-24-2011, 08:26 PM
It will be like the Battlefield Bad Company 2 Limited Edition, it's a copy, where basically, you get some goodies for "free." They weren't really that essential for Battlefield Bad Company 2, they were just early unlocks for weapons and gadgets. But I guess they can give some sort of an advantage in the battlefield.

Anyway, for the Battlefield 3 Limited Edition, you'll get the Karkand Expansion called "Back to Karkand" (which contains maps remastered with decontruction 3.0 and better graphics, of course, from Battlefield 2) for free with the pre-order. But I'm sure even if you don't pre-order it, you'll find the Limited Edition cover boxes in stores, 'cause they had a myriad of those for Battlefield Bad Company 2.