PDA

View Full Version : Whip! Whip! Whip!

ChrisD0811
05-17-2011, 12:28 PM
Does anyone have ANY insight into this achievement? I have every one except this and "beat all levels on hard". I have played through the entire game twice, and have also purposely stood there whipping 300 of the constantly spawning eyeball things on "Level 5" on two separate occasions. So I know for a fact I've killed 300 with the whip, and I even made sure it was all in one session a couple of times. I see not many people have the achievement, despite it being such a seemingly simple task, so I was just wondering if anyone knew what the hell I am missing here. Thanks in advance guys...

eastx
05-17-2011, 03:23 PM
Sounds like you might need to delete the game and reinstall it, dude. I got it naturally just while playing through the game in one sitting.

ChrisD0811
05-17-2011, 04:43 PM
Nevermind. It would appear that it needs to be in one session, and continuous respawn enemies do NOT count. I got it today. Loaded a brand new game on hard, only used the whip as much as possible, and it unlocked during "Intestinal Distress". Thanks for replying though =]