PDA

View Full Version : Epic Edition exculsive to game and gamestation

Caramel Cardinal
05-17-2011, 12:46 PM
It turns out that the Epic Edition is going to be a Game/Gamestation exclusive in the UK
All other places that had it listed have since removed the listing

Shipley0110
05-18-2011, 11:34 AM
It turns out that the Epic Edition is going to be a Game/Gamestation exclusive in the UK
All other places that had it listed have since removed the listing

Guess I'll be pre-ordering it from Game, was going to get it from Amazon but that plans out of the window.

Wonder if they'll be any of the other preorder bonuses included. (e.g. Mechanical baird, Commando Dom or Savage Kantus).

HorsemanOfWar16
05-18-2011, 02:00 PM
Wonder if they'll be any of the other preorder bonuses included. (e.g. Mechanical baird, Commando Dom or Savage Kantus).

Commando Dom I could see happening - One of the trailers looked like there was a different skin outfit for Dom.
Id rather they have everything in the game they can get in the game.

Lord Montymort
05-18-2011, 02:45 PM
Commando Dom I could see happening - One of the trailers looked like there was a different skin outfit for Dom.
Id rather they have everything in the game they can get in the game.

Personally I think that these pre-order skins are a con, they should all be on the disc.

That said, if they can't put them on the disc, people who, like me, have pre-ordered the Epic Edition should get them included in that. It's completely wrong of Epic to expect people who want everything for the game to pay 260 for it (thats for the Epic Edition, three standard copies for the pre-order bonuses (so far) and the Bulletstorm Epic Edition (for early Beta access to get the Flaming Hammerburst)).

nappster187
05-18-2011, 03:27 PM
The pre order bonuses will most likely be included with all editions of the game at each location. As was the case with Mortal Kombat, which Best Buy had the Sub Zero costume with all 3 edition...

Lord Montymort
05-18-2011, 09:50 PM
The pre order bonuses will most likely be included with all editions of the game at each location. As was the case with Mortal Kombat, which Best Buy had the Sub Zero costume with all 3 edition...

Yes, but the problem is everywhere getting DIFFERENT pre-order bonuses. In the US so far it's:

Gamestop - Commando Dom
Amazon - Savage Kantus
Best Buy - Mechanic Baird
Walmart - Savage Grenadier Elite (Yep, ANOTHER pre-order bonus announced since my last post :mad:)

Now I don't know where is getting the Epic Edition in the USA, but here only GAME and Gamestation are getting it, but by looking at where is getting bonuses so far my guess for who gets what in the UK would be:

GAME - Commando Dom
Amazon UK - Savage Kantus
GameStation - Savage Grenadier Elite
HMV - Mechanic Baird

So even if you order the Epic Edition from GAME or Gamestation, and get a bonus from them you still have to buy 3 extra bonuses.

That said, if the bonuses are announced for the UK, I may buy the extra 3 copies of the game to get the skins and just sell the sealed games on eBay. Providing I have enough money to get that many copies of the game in the first place:p.