PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Big Bang Theory Episode

NrGxNanaki
05-18-2011, 02:02 AM
My favourite big bang theory episode has to be season 3 episode 8, when raj, howard and leonard go camping and end up eating "space cookies" lmao

Also who is your favourite character... mine has to be sheldon, he seriously hasn't got a clue :)

MopFlop
05-18-2011, 11:41 AM
Personally i dont really have a favourite as such. I just like certain bits in different episodes, like when sheldon is in the ball pit. However currently im not a massive fan with the whole girl arc storylines.

hydrosugar
05-28-2011, 04:32 AM
the physics bowl episode, best thing ever

PelicanBroker
05-30-2011, 07:49 AM
Best by far would be the episode where we first me Amy Fara Fowler... absolute genius character, you know, besides Lenard

ZekkouAkuma
05-30-2011, 05:36 PM
My favourite big bang theory episode has to be season 3 episode 8, when raj, howard and leonard go camping and end up eating "space cookies" lmao
Definitely one of my favorites! I like this scene from it.

Leonard Hofstadter (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0301959/): I can feel it. I can feel the Earth moving! It's moving too fast! Raj! Slow it down!
[Raj strains]
Rajesh Koothrappali (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2471798/): How's that?
Leonard Hofstadter (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0301959/): Better. Thanks.

Oh Raj. He's my favorite.

NrGxNanaki
06-30-2011, 05:45 PM
Definitely one of my favorites! I like this scene from it.

Oh Raj. He's my favorite.

LMFAO hahahahaha that is one of the funniest scene's ever :D

Blink
07-01-2011, 05:56 PM
I love the ones with Leonards mother in them. I recall one where Sheldon, Amy and Leonards mother are discussing Leonard throughout the episode infront of him. That ones probably my favourite

Storm Cobra
07-02-2011, 09:52 AM
I really enjoyed the one, where Sheldon drinks coffee and goes mad in his Flash costume ! Epic !

One of the best scenes I've ever seen in a Sitcom and I'm a huge Sitcom Fan haha :D

FPSMadPaul
07-11-2011, 06:10 PM
Season 2, Episode 8 – “The Lizard-Spock Expansion” when they always pick Spock during "rock, paper, scissors, lizard, spock" :P

lasvegaspinballhalloffame
07-16-2011, 05:12 AM
The one last night, about penis size, was pretty funny.

ChickinOnaChain
02-24-2012, 04:48 PM
ALL of them. I watch the repeats over and over. But Sheldon knocking on Penny's door, is probably the funniest thing they do.

Tussell
02-25-2012, 05:02 AM
I absolutely love the show, however, the first season is definitely the season that holds all my favorite episodes.

As for characters, they're literally all lovable.

otaking live
02-25-2012, 05:06 AM
Personally i dont really have a favourite as such. I just like certain bits in different episodes, like when sheldon is in the ball pit. However currently im not a massive fan with the whole girl arc storylines.

I agree with this. They are supposed to be the hugest nerds who can't get girls. Yet like with all sitcoms suddenly they are all in relationships.

Sheldon rules and my fav eps is the Halo one. Xbox love!

hydrosugar
02-25-2012, 05:58 AM
I agree with this. They are supposed to be the hugest nerds who can't get girls. Yet like with all sitcoms suddenly they are all in relationships.

Sheldon rules and my fav eps is the Halo one. Xbox love!

I just watched the most recent three and they were pretty good. I mean nothing compares to the S1 Physics Bowl episode, but they were very funny. I'm starting to warm to the girls.

otaking live
02-25-2012, 07:27 PM
I just watched the most recent three and they were pretty good. I mean nothing compares to the S1 Physics Bowl episode, but they were very funny. I'm starting to warm to the girls.

Ok. Your kinda right. The main three girls I like. Although I still find Bernadette(or whatever) is still to fine for Wolowitz(or whatever). Who I really didn't like was Raj's sister who got together with Lenard. Found that WAY to unbelievable.

hydrosugar
02-25-2012, 11:04 PM
Ok. Your kinda right. The main three girls I like. Although I still find Bernadette(or whatever) is still to fine for Wolowitz(or whatever). Who I really didn't like was Raj's sister who got together with Lenard. Found that WAY to unbelievable.

Yeah, I'm happy that's over too. She wasn't even that funny as a character either.

GrimSovereignty
02-27-2012, 03:19 AM
Just started really watching this show..but so far, the episode where Sheldon is sick it was hilarious lol

StayonTarget
02-28-2012, 02:10 AM
Theres one that Raj does an American impression. It may be the camping one with the Pot Brownies. Priceless...

DEG23
02-28-2012, 02:17 AM
My personal favorite is Season 2 episode 17 - The Terminator Decoupling;)

hydrosugar
02-28-2012, 07:38 AM
Theres one that Raj does an American impression. It may be the camping one with the Pot Brownies. Priceless...

Yeah pretty sure that's the pot brownies one. Though I remember that ep for Howard admitting he slept with his cousin. Pot makes nerds say some crazy shit.

My personal favorite is Season 2 episode 17 - The Terminator Decoupling;)

I can't imagine why. :p

Vampire Amaya
02-28-2012, 08:28 PM
I don't have a favourite episode..
My favourite bits from episodes, though, would have to be:

When Sheldon goes across the hall to Penny's and knocks on the door, then she mimics him and he starts to get all nervous and confused looking :p

The many times we come to the realization that Bernadette is actually Howard's mom :eek: lol

Penny asks Sheldon to teach her physics, and she actually memorises a sentence!!

The many times Amy kinda hits on Penny, lol

As for favourite character, I don't have a preference there, either. Though, Penny and Sheldon's exchanges, etc. beat anything in my opinion.

N7 Shadow
02-28-2012, 09:00 PM
I've watched an episode here and there and enjoyed watching them. I can't remember the episode, but I remember they were confessing their "betrayals" to each other and one of them mentioned that the other was using Sheldon's toothbrush lol his reaction was priceless haha

AvengingCactus7
03-30-2012, 03:02 AM
Any episode that involves Soft Kitty. Best song ever. I also agree that S1 was the best season. The episode from the beginning that was about Schrodinger's Cat half the time had me laughing.

bigbear2face
03-30-2012, 02:02 PM
The one with Leonard chasing Sheldon in the ballpit...BAZINGA!

Side note: They are the dumbest bunch of geniuses I have ever seen. Which is what makes the show so damn funny sometimes.