PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have this?

jackanape
07-04-2007, 08:30 AM
This has just come out in the UK and I wondered if anyone out there had completed the game at all. I've only played the first level and just wanted to know if anyone had some strategies ideas on the achievements and missions.

Specifically, after I did the first level it said sub-missions 0/4 but I've no idea what these missions even were. Also can you get everything by playing the game on easy or do you have to complete it on every setting.

Any help would be great. Especially, for the TCAF Pilot's Commendation as I wondered what the criteria for this was.

kvant
07-08-2007, 06:16 PM
This has just come out in the UK and I wondered if anyone out there had completed the game at all. I've only played the first level and just wanted to know if anyone had some strategies ideas on the achievements and missions.

Specifically, after I did the first level it said sub-missions 0/4 but I've no idea what these missions even were. Also can you get everything by playing the game on easy or do you have to complete it on every setting.

Any help would be great. Especially, for the TCAF Pilot's Commendation as I wondered what the criteria for this was.

Bought the game last... tuesday I think, played once through on medium and I am going through it on easy right now.

Seems like the achievements are obtainable on any difficulty level.

***edit
Actually, looks like you can't gain the "defeat night ravens" one on easy atleast.

Fenrir767
07-13-2007, 03:49 AM
I think there's a few of them that are difficuty related beat the game on easy working through it on normal now and still haven't gotten the acheivement for getting Raymond's talisman the only good thing is getting more and more weapons and more kills so hopefully I can get it on normal.

X monkfish69 X
12-31-2007, 12:45 PM
I just bought this in the Jan sales and am about to start working my way through this too. If I come up with any useful info, I'll post it here....

FroZeNSouL
01-29-2008, 10:31 PM
Also got in Jan sales while working at Game. think was about 12 quid.
Anywho, completed it 5 times now.
In another post some one said you can get 100Mt per game.
Im not getting anywhere near that.

Question is, do you get more tonneage on different difficulties?
Seems like i got more on Hard, but i might just have played better.

atm after 5 play thoughs (1xHard, 2x Medium, 2xEasy) just starting 6th on Easy.
Current game stats are:

Flighttime:17.40:15
Warplanes: 6793
Warships: 941
Grosswieght: 379.9Mt

so nowhere near the 100Mt per game!!

M85A21
01-29-2008, 11:59 PM
A friend of mine (WeeSteveyG) has got every achievement apart from 1GT and TCAF Medal.
He has around 800MT and 10Playthroughs.
And the TCAF Medal is just a "Get every other Achievement" one.

vhayste
01-30-2008, 12:04 AM
I always saw this on the shelves when buying games but I never picked it up. Maybe I should reconsider.