PDA

View Full Version : Prestige Edition Thoughts?

DeekBoy
05-19-2011, 05:38 PM
What would you like to see in the Prestige Edition? More in game content? Figure? Throw out some ideas :D.

Agent Aero
05-19-2011, 05:42 PM
Hmm, i always liked the look of that RC car that came with Black Ops. Never actually bought it though. I think more maps is probably a given, but i'd like to see a figure to be honest. Similar to the Legendary edition figures from Halo Reach, as a game collectible, that's gonna take some beating.

Spanish Assault
05-19-2011, 06:01 PM
I never buy the prestiege editions....

Hamburgerous
05-19-2011, 06:54 PM
A life size SCAR that fires nerf darts to terrorise the cat with. Some inert grenades. A Helmet. A throwing knife.

It's rated 18, so including knives is fine. Any kid that cuts themselves has naughty parents that can't/won't read.

MC B0B x360a
05-19-2011, 07:30 PM
I think a OMA bag would be pretty badass.

DeekBoy
05-19-2011, 07:44 PM

That would be pretty neat. Kind of like the Mirrors Edge messenger bag they had for a little while.

Even though I bought this separate I would like a nice figure like this to be included.
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/picture.php?albumid=1731&pictureid=11742

OceanH
05-19-2011, 08:01 PM
In-game content will be the same as the standard edition. This is not Treyarch.

As for the Prestige item, realistically, they'll need to include something really "cool": RC mini-UAV with folding wings and a camera under to take aerial pictures, cheap heartbeat sensor that can be attached on anything, ...

StillTIPPIN187
05-19-2011, 08:25 PM
Id be satisfied with a package that includes.

The game like normal, and whatever in game content they add to the hardened and prestige editions.

I just have no use for the junk they try and give me.. i hate having the video game plastice boxes sitting in my house.. much less all the junk the comes with the hardened and prestige edtions. But i do enjoy the in game content most times.

Hamburgerous
05-19-2011, 08:28 PM
In-game content will be the same as the standard edition. This is not Treyarch.

As for the Prestige item, realistically, they'll need to include something really "cool": RC mini-UAV with folding wings and a camera under to take aerial pictures, cheap heartbeat sensor that can be attached on anything, ...

Modern heartbeat sensors are large vehicle mounted things, so I really don't think that IW have the R&D budget to make that happen.

Spanish Assault
05-19-2011, 08:54 PM
This would be pretty cool...I'd use it for work...It would have to be big enough to hold a laptop...everytime I go to an appointment I'd be OMA-ing.

MC B0B x360a
05-19-2011, 09:25 PM
This would be pretty cool...I'd use it for work...It would have to be big enough to hold a laptop...everytime I go to an appointment I'd be OMA-ing.

I would wear it when I play. It would feel so natural.

OceanH
05-19-2011, 09:41 PM
Modern heartbeat sensors are large vehicle mounted things, so I really don't think that IW have the R&D budget to make that happen.

I mentioned "cheap" as cheap as those night vision goggles where the real ones cost thousands of dollars. A cheap heartbeat sensor could be one where it only detects a change in temperature in an environment (as in only detects higher temperatures with a dot on the screen) without differentiating if it's a living object or not.

Ghetto Ferret
05-19-2011, 10:01 PM
I not sure yet

http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/newblack/Ghetto%20Ferret.jpg
(http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ghetto_Ferret)

Hamburgerous
05-19-2011, 10:03 PM
I mentioned "cheap" as cheap as those night vision goggles where the real ones cost thousands of dollars. A cheap heartbeat sensor could be one where it only detects a change in temperature in an environment (as in only detects higher temperatures with a dot on the screen) without differentiating if it's a living object or not.

That wouldn't be cheap either. It's a very difficult thing to do, even when you're doing it badly. Plus, it's not really that much fun.

Spanish Assault
05-19-2011, 10:55 PM
That wouldn't be cheap either. It's a very difficult thing to do, even when you're doing it badly. Plus, it's not really that much fun.
Of course it would only work if you are laying flat on the gorund or hiding in a bush/shrub/under stairs.

And it would come with a skirt and a pair of panties to wear while you use it.

Rapturous Rich
05-22-2011, 01:23 PM
A god damn ghillie suit so I can go and hide in the garden at night with my night vision goggles on!

Frasr
05-25-2011, 08:16 AM
A god damn ghillie suit so I can go and hide in the garden at night with my night vision goggles on!

yeah a ghillie suit would be cool!

upindat
05-25-2011, 01:05 PM
Dont care what it is. I will be buying it. Loved the RC car from black ops. Totally kick ass. Kids love playing with it . The cat hates it tho!! Bring it on cause its sold!

Hamburgerous
05-25-2011, 02:33 PM
What about some balaclavas like Ghost wore/wears and some official TB headphones shaped liked his.

iAshley91
05-25-2011, 03:46 PM
I'm not getting the Prestige Edition regardless of what it comes with, if a Hardened edition came with a DLC code for a 'Flashback' map pack though, then I may be tempted.

I'm probably clutching at straws with that idea, but I would love a map pack consisting of the likes of Call of Duty 4's Pipeline, District and Backlot, and Modern Warfare 2's Terminal, Sub-Base and Derail.

Already majorly pleased that Battlefield 3's map pack of a similar nature 'Back to Karkland' comes with one of my favourite video game maps of all time, Wake Island, so maybe MW3 could opt for something similar?

KingAntz
05-25-2011, 03:53 PM
Replica handgrande or flashbang, Nova gas etc... with logo and maybe a USB flash drive that fits into it with some cool exclusive art work etc... or included on the flash only a prestige only map?!

HorsemanOfWar16
05-25-2011, 11:44 PM
I dont care what it comes with, I'am sure it will be awesome. However I just want the single player! - I bought night vision googles, they're still pretty cool, not like I use em all that much.
Now and then to shoot my brother with my BB gun at night lol

BlizzyDragonNL
05-26-2011, 12:27 PM
never bought the prestige edition, but what's in this then?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.lusogamer.com/live/default/gamercard_nxe_dashboard/BlizzyDragonNL.png (http://www.lusogamer.com/profile/live?gamertag=BlizzyDragonNL)

Firedog900
05-26-2011, 11:38 PM
Never really liked the statues and figurines that came with collectors edition in games, but i do like the in game items that they give out some times. I would take in game items over any kind of statue any day

Ricey-BFD
05-30-2011, 01:26 AM
Life size replica of a gun that you can build urself. A sniper would be awesome. I cant think of anything better apart from say a real gun haha

iNu
05-30-2011, 10:31 AM
I would like a statue of some kind with a CoD 4 map pack thrown in.

JASEL84
05-30-2011, 10:45 AM

hehe and 50 cal in pack plz i don't like cats:)

Divine Darkness
05-31-2011, 07:37 AM

This lol being a ninja bush irl would be awesome xD

Itstheimpaler
06-03-2011, 01:39 PM
I think maybe a map pack idea would be awesome, but they got to have something else in it for us too...i op for a replica flashbang with the MW3 emblem on it