PDA

View Full Version : Nightmare Pack Now Availabale

razzleson
07-04-2007, 03:45 PM
Name: FEAR Nightmare Pack
Price: 500 Points
Availability: Not available in Asia or Mexico
Dash Details: Canít get enough F.E.A.R.? Then grab this map-pack loaded with 4 brand new multiplayer maps. For Conquer All and CTF fans, Heliport gives you close quarters combat with an enemy waiting in every corner while Spill Kill offers cramped sewers and open spill ways for non-stop action. Deathmatch or Control fans, prepare to fight it out in a large abandoned mental institution, in Asylum, and feast on hot-lead in Cafeteria.

Does anyone even play online on this game anymore? I swear my friend recently tried playing it for achievements and couldn't even find a decent room to play in.

Regardless, the pack's available. Anyone planning on getting it?

Devolon
07-04-2007, 06:48 PM
I don't know... FEAR's multiplayer is kinda dull and lacks depth. Anyway, the few people who still play this game online are mostly found in deathmatch, on the Campus map. They don't seem to have any patience for anything more subtle than countless headshots with the G2A2, so I guess those new modes won't really interest them.

omegamustard
07-08-2007, 01:51 AM
i already have all the online achievements except 1000 mp matches, but the map pack isn't worth that since they are just now waiting to release it when the game is pretty dead online. i did download the control and conquer all pack because it was free.

JC Elite
07-08-2007, 06:53 AM
Yeah, it's hard to turn down a FREE map pack. I don't even know if I will ever play the game online and I still downloaded it too.