PDA

View Full Version : Penalty Shot is BULL!

AmbaLaBamba
05-20-2011, 11:02 PM
Tried this for ages, and yes I know there are numerous threads but I can't for the life of me get this shitty achievement. I've tried everything including a second human player and I can't get it, though I scored a penalty on All-Star and the achievement still didn't pop. Piece of crap.

:locked

RougeRogue
06-08-2011, 05:06 AM
Tried this for ages, and yes I know there are numerous threads but I can't for the life of me get this shitty achievement. I've tried everything including a second human player and I can't get it, though I scored a penalty on All-Star and the achievement still didn't pop. Piece of crap.

:locked

Just so I'm not mistaken, do you mean you scored on a penalty SHOT, or scored while either team had a penalty?

For me, getting this frustrating achievement was all about the preparation -- adjusting the teams used to make both being awarded a penalty shot, and scoring on that penalty shot, much easier. You mention having read the various threads, but, for most, it seems that the time invested in careful preparation can make getting this achievement quite a bit easier. Message me, if you want some specific help. :)

RezidentGeniuz
06-16-2011, 05:06 AM
The penalty shot is real easy. The easiest way I can explain is pick a good team vs denmark. Put all sliders in your favor and all the way down for the cpu. Then put all the penalty sliders all the way to the right. Then just keep hitting b on defense when you start the game to pick up cheap penaltys and then get a break away and as soon as you pass the last guy all you have to do is hold the x button and the cpu will more then likely foul you from behind.

Tsaako
06-16-2012, 02:24 AM
Getting the penalty isn't much of a problem for me, its scoring it.. I don't have access to a 2nd controller atm.. :mad::uzi::confused: