PDA

View Full Version : How many achievements can I get on my own?

DeadOnArrival19
05-21-2011, 10:35 AM
Just want to know really how many achievements actually need to be done in coop lots of my friends have already got rid of the game. I have only just got it and want to know if I can get most of the achievements on my own. I know. The guides say about doing it solo but it's no really clear which ones can be done solo and which ones can't. Any feedback would be great. Thanks

myjillvalentine
05-21-2011, 12:03 PM
35/36, the last one you will need is the audio log one and some of them are only obtainable in MP.

JellyFox
05-21-2011, 04:23 PM
35/36, the last one you will need is the audio log one and some of them are only obtainable in MP.

not true. i got my audio logs from playing freeplay solo on reactor with no bots

RTSFirebat
05-21-2011, 05:17 PM
You can do ALL of the them solo, besides - That mine you found? Disarmed!

Also Not so sneaky now, are you? can be done solo, but far easier with a boost buddy.

For the Audio logs achievement - Well that was educational play all missions and what if missions, then keep playing private games on both sides until you unlock the rest.

Good luck.

myjillvalentine
05-21-2011, 06:33 PM
not true. i got my audio logs from playing freeplay solo on reactor with no bots
Hmm I unlocked it in a different way than you so I guess there's no definitive answer.

Castlevania1995
05-21-2011, 09:55 PM
Hmm I unlocked it in a different way than you so I guess there's no definitive answer.

It seems like the definitive answer is that you get audio logs for just simply completing missions, but they become increasingly rare when you have nearly all of them. Therefore, restarting the same mission every time has the exact same effect as starting online missions multiple times.

cloud72
05-22-2011, 01:15 PM
You can do ALL of the them solo, besides - That mine you found? Disarmed!

you can actually get this on solo quite easily, http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/brink/106294-i-finally-conquered-mine-you-found-disarmed.html

RTSFirebat
05-23-2011, 09:45 PM
you can actually get this on solo quite easily, http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/brink/106294-i-finally-conquered-mine-you-found-disarmed.html

Ok sure you can do it solo, but I wouldn't call it quite easy, all depends on the bots being in the right at the right time.

I in the example given in the link, my bots refused to become engineers at time.

Took me 2 mins in with a boost partner. Frankly a human is quicker and a lot easier.