PDA

View Full Version : Gold edition worth getting?

tunaleg
05-21-2011, 03:18 PM
Never played but looks interesting. Saw gold edition for $30 new, was wondering if it's worthwhile?

peppersken
05-26-2011, 12:43 PM
Worth it if you were going to buy the old one then possibly buy the DLC. It's not a bad game, pretty entertaining wreaking havoc on other bears. COuld lose a lot of time trying to get all the trophies but wears thin after awhile.

DeekBoy
06-02-2011, 05:34 PM
I'm not sure if the gold edition has the DLC on the disc or as a DLC code so you may want to watch out for all the glitches that the DLC came with if it isn't on the disc. If you buy it please let me know :D. It's not too bad of a game actually and can be loads of fun if you're in the right mindset :p.

L3giOn
06-03-2011, 09:16 PM
I bought the Gold edition and all the Dlc is on the disc. Unfortunately, I should have gotten 2 Dlc achievements so far but they didn't unlock...anyone know how to get around this problem?

DeekBoy
06-04-2011, 04:55 AM
I bought the Gold edition and all the Dlc is on the disc. Unfortunately, I should have gotten 2 Dlc achievements so far but they didn't unlock...anyone know how to get around this problem?

Which ones glitched on you?

L3giOn
06-04-2011, 01:13 PM
So far, the one for beating chapter 9 and the one for getting exactly 9 points.

DeekBoy
06-04-2011, 02:25 PM
So far, the one for beating chapter 9 and the one for getting exactly 9 points.

I have a feeling you might have to get those offline now :/. If that doesn't bother you then you can clear your cache and try to get them without the update. I'm hoping it isn't the same problem the DLC was having.

L3giOn
06-04-2011, 05:54 PM
I have a feeling you might have to get those offline now :/. If that doesn't bother you then you can clear your cache and try to get them without the update. I'm hoping it isn't the same problem the DLC was having.

Thanks for the advice man but I'm pretty sure I'm screwed...Gold Edition doesn't even have an auto update that I can delete. Kinda sucks because I like this game a lot.

DeekBoy
06-05-2011, 05:58 PM
Thanks for the advice man but I'm pretty sure I'm screwed...Gold Edition doesn't even have an auto update that I can delete. Kinda sucks because I like this game a lot.

You can always trade in the game and get the original and just buy the DLC and do it that way :/.

D DRAKE
06-29-2011, 06:20 PM
I don't have the original anymore, so If I get the gold edition, will it continue on my same progress and achievements, or does it create a new section of achievements for itself?

shadowcrash888
07-04-2011, 04:43 PM
im having problems with the golden edition none of the achivemeants in episode 9 and 10 arn't working i unlocked the whos laughing now but the achievemeant said i didn't get it

DeekBoy
07-09-2011, 03:33 AM
I don't have the original anymore, so If I get the gold edition, will it continue on my same progress and achievements, or does it create a new section of achievements for itself?

It will continue the off of the same save.

im having problems with the golden edition none of the achivemeants in episode 9 and 10 arn't working i unlocked the whos laughing now but the achievemeant said i didn't get it

Yeah that seems to be a problem with the Gold Edition. Did the DLC come as a code or loaded on the disc?

kleshten
09-02-2011, 07:32 AM
any game at that price that comes with all the dlc is worth getting but regardless I think this game is indeed a worth while purchase

DeekBoy
10-04-2011, 03:17 PM
any game at that price that comes with all the dlc is worth getting but regardless I think this game is indeed a worth while purchase

Only if you buy the non DLC version unless you don't want achievements of course.

JACK LAYT0N
03-04-2012, 04:18 PM
I have it and I can say it's wirth it if you want to play a few hours more because it's 3 more episodes and you get lot of achievements to get