PDA

View Full Version : ok, yeah ill just accept that i can't 100%, just marvellous

Cakerton
05-21-2011, 03:21 PM
ok great, ive been playing this lego game and its thye best of the lot. (imo) however the game has decided to glitch the breath underwater red hat so it doent appear for me. I have all the other red hats and even made this one available to buy! But next time i went into the hub it was gone, i have done what you need to do to activate it and BAM! absolutely shit all! So i looked into it and i found this

http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2011/05/11/lego-pirates-of-the-caribbean-codes-cheats-tips-and-secrets-list-wii-pc-ps3-xbox-360.htm#redhatunlockcodes

if it doesnt work for some or whatever it sdays that there are no red hat codes this time round for lego pirates! Fantastic! so there is no way i can get the final hat for the achievement of red hats and 100%, so unless they patch this im gunna so so so so so annoyed!

cheers

cakey

collective008
05-21-2011, 04:43 PM
this game is picky with achievements!

Is there a bonus character on the bottom right of the character select screen?

Hopefully when they release the red hat cheat codes, you can start a new game and get credit...

Bubbameister
05-21-2011, 05:17 PM
I'm having the same exact problem. It's a shame too because this game was perfect until I couldn't get that last hat. Three achievements left until 1000 too. I don't want to start over either.

coley19
05-21-2011, 08:32 PM
same problem apart from mine is with the red hat on the beach in the chapter select part

Cakerton
05-21-2011, 11:16 PM
so whats gunna have to happen, will they bring out a patch? (if so can someone post to say theyve made one) or will i just have to wait for cheat codes that appparently arent coming out? other than than that its another playthrough ( which im just not gunna do!) such a shame because this happened to me on lego harry potter which is holding me back from 1000G.......great game TT but im not happy with this....not happy at all!

TootieTazzy
05-22-2011, 12:32 AM
That sucks!

I hope they bring out a patch soon so that you can get to 100%

Benty666
05-22-2011, 10:54 AM
Yeah similar thing happened to me. I had just aquired the red hat in the tavern, shortly after autosaving the game crashed. Now the red hat detector says the hat is there but it just won't appear. TT better fix this or I'm gonna be super pissed

coley19
05-22-2011, 12:30 PM
Yeah similar thing happened to me. I had just aquired the red hat in the tavern, shortly after autosaving the game crashed. Now the red hat detector says the hat is there but it just won't appear. TT better fix this or I'm gonna be super pissed
same the gae crashed shortly after it appearing

SpiralGamerpro
05-22-2011, 04:25 PM
Normally, I'd be OK with no cheat codes, but this is the only LEGO game thus far that has odd Achievements, and one of those odd Achievements is about collecting studs. Considering from other forums that a selling point for the LEGO games is Achievements, this was just stupid on Traveller's Tales' part.

coley19
05-25-2011, 07:52 AM
Normally, I'd be OK with no cheat codes, but this is the only LEGO game thus far that has odd Achievements, and one of those odd Achievements is about collecting studs. Considering from other forums that a selling point for the LEGO games is Achievements, this was just stupid on Traveller's Tales' part.
to be fair it doesnt take alot of time once you brought a couple of multiplyers i as hitting 100 mil in one level

Benty666
05-25-2011, 05:10 PM
Normally I would agree and restart the game again but unfortunately there's nothing to stop the same glitch happening twice and until TT fix this then I won't be restarting

koolflute
05-25-2011, 05:14 PM
I've had the same problem, my red hat that wont appear is behind the Blackbeard skull wall near the well inside that fish tank. it appeared once when I had no money and then I go back for it later when I have money and it's not there. even with the indicator telling me its there it isn't. :(

rdrunr89
05-25-2011, 05:56 PM
This has to be random as to when your game freezes or not. I've got all the red hats, no cheats and all the achieves except 100%, Gold Bricks and sailing the mini kits. I have 9 mini kits left to get.

BigNasty2391
05-26-2011, 05:18 AM
Mine game froze just after I picked up the last hat. I got the achievement for the hats, but it didn't adjust the hat count. So now I'm suck with 19/20 and no invincibility hat. Sucks last thing I need for 1000.. I also expierenced about 20 other game lock ups in random levels. Guess I'll wait until it's patched and rent it again.

Benty666
05-29-2011, 12:53 PM
Well I've got everything now. All bricks, minikits, characters. You name it I've got it. My game stands at 99.4% thanks to the fucking glitch. Got the cheevo for all hats but my game stays at 19/20. Gutted. Will do everything again if TT don't release a patch when I finally calm down which is likely to be in about a year.

Hope the next Lego Harry Potter don't suffer the same problem.

xBuffx
05-29-2011, 08:46 PM
wow that sucks, i never got the glitch thankfully and got the achievement for the red hats.

DENAz666
06-02-2011, 03:57 AM
Question... has anyone ever seen a patch for a lego game? Because I've got a feeling that they never release patches :(

Fatmatt8321
06-03-2011, 01:50 AM
Anyone have problems getting the minikit out of the Singapore level where you gotta jump on the 2 chains, and then push the 2 hot tubs down a bit. Then turn the wheels so the pipes line up. Everytime i go towards the mini kit the level continues and doesn't allow me to get it.

Benty666
06-04-2011, 12:10 PM
No I've never seen a patch released for a lego game. I've emailed Traveller's Tales and never got a reply. Gits

PyreBall
06-05-2011, 05:12 AM
Augh, 99.4%. I can't get the last damned red hat that I need (treasure x6). I got it once but just after I did the game froze and I haven't been able to get it to pop since. I'm gonna have to start a whole new game now just to get the last three achievements. :chair