PDA

View Full Version : Which DLC do I need ?

StellaArtois Sr
05-21-2011, 04:47 PM
As the game is now nearly half the price it was, I am thinking about getting it, but the question I would like to know is about the DLC. From reading threads on this site I now know I dont have to have the DLC to complete it as first thought, but I guess it helps.
Can anyone tell me which courses I need as they are either 320 or 560 ms points each, or if I need to buy the Birdie pack at 1200 msp which I dont think is to badly priced, or the Eagle pack which is 2800 msp which I think is to bloody expensive as it equates to nearly half the price of the game when it was full priced.
After saying all that, is it worth paying for the extras or should I just get it cheap and just moan about EA ripping you off when I have to skip certain tournaments. I do feel cheated with the likes of EA because we pay a lot for games and they just want more and more from us. Its about time they gave us some freebies, its not as if it costs them anything and for the people that have all the previous TW games as an example, it would be nice to have a little thankyou from them. But then I think theres more chance that pigs will fly.
Apoligies if this has been asked for previously, I couldnt find it if it was. Now I have had a rant about EA its about time to calm down, deep breaths open a beer and get back to relaxed gaming. Thanks in advance for any help

NJAM14Titleist
05-21-2011, 09:41 PM
As the game is now nearly half the price it was, I am thinking about getting it, but the question I would like to know is about the DLC. From reading threads on this site I now know I dont have to have the DLC to complete it as first thought, but I guess it helps.
Can anyone tell me which courses I need as they are either 320 or 560 ms points each, or if I need to buy the Birdie pack at 1200 msp which I dont think is to badly priced, or the Eagle pack which is 2800 msp which I think is to bloody expensive as it equates to nearly half the price of the game when it was full priced.
After saying all that, is it worth paying for the extras or should I just get it cheap and just moan about EA ripping you off when I have to skip certain tournaments. I do feel cheated with the likes of EA because we pay a lot for games and they just want more and more from us. Its about time they gave us some freebies, its not as if it costs them anything and for the people that have all the previous TW games as an example, it would be nice to have a little thankyou from them. But then I think theres more chance that pigs will fly.
Apoligies if this has been asked for previously, I couldnt find it if it was. Now I have had a rant about EA its about time to calm down, deep breaths open a beer and get back to relaxed gaming. Thanks in advance for any help

You don't really need any DLC. It just delays your path to 1000G.